• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Lexapro vs mdma

soundsystem00

Bluelighter
I've only been taking lexapro and ability for two weeks

I took two rolls and felt barely anything.

Another today. Nothing.

Is two weeks long enough to block mdma completely? I think they're just shit rolls imo.

Lemme know. Thanks all and much love to my highly respected blue lighters.

You're not going to roll on lexapro. I highly reccomend the search feature. There are quite a few threads with alot of info about this subject.

Everyones different. Had it been even 2 days on lexapro, I wouldnt have been to surprised.

That's not to say that your pills weren't bunk, too, though. :)

I'd think two weeks would be more than enough time to instill mdma blocking effect. Fucking ssri's man

Ability? You mean Abilify?

If so then you're on an SSRI and an atypical antipsychotic... I'm not surprised you can't roll.

I've only been taking lexapro and ability for two weeks

I took two rolls and felt barely anything.

Another today. Nothing.

Is two weeks long enough to block mdma completely? I think they're just shit rolls imo.

Lemme know. Thanks all and much love to my highly respected blue lighters.

Short answer yes I take Effexor XR which is similar and had the same effect...nothing but a little body buzz

Yeah, there's that too. It's weird... one would expect that SSRIs would potentiate the effects of MDMA due to increased serotonin. The increased serotonin seems to increase the risk of serotonin syndrome, yet for some reason SSRIs are reported to dull the effects of MDMA.
That said, there is evidence out there that suggests taking an SSRI 4 or 5 hours after your last dose of MDMA reduces neurotoxicity and post-MDMA depression (I think that's for people who aren't already taking SSRIs).