• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants levomethamphetamine

lildvstbvnnie

Greenlighter
What has been everyones experience on levomethamphetamine inhalants. can you tell me about dosage and recommended routes of administration. And how does it work as a suppository... (asking for a friend *wink *wink *nudge *nudge)

Last edited:
Never have tried it, I've used Benzedrex with pretty successful highs. 1 inhaler for no tolerance, 2 for a high amp tolerance. Start with 1 regardless though if it's your first time. Benzedrex is a sister molecule to Meth, and is very similar. However you have to follow this method to avoid drinking lavender and menthol (disgusting and vomit worthy)

Cut up cotton, put in lemon juice, stir and squeeze out cottons for a minimum of 1 hour.
Mix with extra virgin olive oil and shake vigorously
Let separate ( 30 minutes )
Put in fridge ( Minimum 6 hours )
Poke holes in the frozen layer on top, which extracted the menthol and lavender
pour out contents below, best bet is to use a small pill bottle or something like that.
Olive oil freezes at around 40 degrees F and will absorb the unwanted ingredients.

Drink and enjoy! have fun, benzedrex is the best legal high costing only $5 a pop.

What has been everyones experience on levomethamphetamine inhalants. can you tell me about dosage and recommended routes of administration. And how does it work as a suppository... (asking for a friend *wink *wink *nudge *nudge)
Ay bro, do not take just 1 Benzedrex inhaler, take 2, thats a recreational dose, 2 will feel like you just hit a bowl of ice 1 is only best as a study aid ok?, DO NOT DO THE ABOVE EXTRACTION, YOU LOOSE MOST OF YOUR PRODUCT AND THE RESULTING CONCOCTION TASTE LIKE A CHEMICAL FACTORY. Heres what you ACTUALLY do. Buy 2 Benzedrex inhalers, a SMALL thing of tums AND 1 ENERGY DRINK THAT HAS HIGH CAFFEINE CONTENT (this makes the high more euphoric) the price will run you between 20 to 22 dollars total Once outta there packages, take about 5 tums. This is simply to make the high stronger, now get 2 paper towels (really you'll only need one but 2 just in case you mess up) rip off a small square piece AS TALL AS YOUR POINTER FINGER AND AS WIDE AS HALF THE SIZE OF YOUR PINKY ok, now unscrew the cap on the benzedrex inhaler, inside you'll see a hole. Pull of the head with hole on it. This will reveal a piece of cotton probably 2 3rds the size of your pinky. Now MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THESE FOLLOWING ITEMS DIRECTLY BY YOUR BODY BEFORE PROCEEDING, OPENED ENERGY DRINK, 2 RIPPED OFF PIECES OF PAPER TOWEL, LISTERINE OR TOOTHPASTE, BENZEDREX, AND TUMS. Ok, the next procedure MUST be done quickly to avoid nasty taste. Now QUICKLY take out the cotton from the tube, place it on one of the ripped paper towels LONGWAYS UP, now VERY QUICKLY wrap it up, place in mouth and make sure its facing your throat vertically so it goes down, QUICKLY GRAB YOUR ENERGY DRINK RELAX YOUR THROAT AS GOOD AS YOU CAN PLUG YOUR NOSE AND CHUGGG. It will be nasty but trust me its worth it, wait about 30 seconds before proceeding, IF YOU FEEL NAUSEOUS EAT TUMS, repeat ALL of this with the second inhaler cotton. After you're done drink the rest of your energy drink. DO N O T EVEERRR PLUG THEM. EVER. ITLL LIGHT YOUR ASS ON FIRE FOR WEEKS ITLL BURN SO BAD. If you wanna avoid lavender burps and that taste of menthol the whole high get a pack of spearmint gum and chew it your whole high, you won't taste a thing plus the gum keeps you from gnashing and grinding your teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd use the search engine while waiting for replies and find the best way to extract the L-Mamp as consuming cotton is a bad idea and that's a general consensus.

There's been many threads on this so def don't rely on any single one. The inactive ingredients in the Vicks inhaler include bornyl acetate, camphor, lavender oil, menthol and methyl salicylate.

Don't expose yourself to these just because others are willing to with an ardent approach . That's not a good sign.

Even without a complicated extraction you should be able to remove the cotton from the equation.

Stay Safe :- )

I'd use the search engine while waiting for replies and find the best way to extract the L-Mamp as consuming cotton is a bad idea and that's a general consensus.

There's been many threads on this so def don't rely on any single one. The inactive ingredients in the Vicks inhaler include bornyl acetate, camphor, lavender oil, menthol and methyl salicylate.

Don't expose yourself to these just because others are willing to with an ardent approach . That's not a good sign.

Even without a complicated extraction you should be able to remove the cotton from the equation.

Ok bro, quit following me. Idgaf if you are a moderator or not, I've been doing this shit for years and I know wtf I'm talking about, cotton doesn't fucking harm you, you eat it and shit it out the next day, I've 100s upon 100s of nasal inhalers containing Levmetamfetamin and Propylhexedrine, now quit stalking me, camphors in carmex, menthols in cigarettes and people eat and drink lavender.

And btw, they put methyl salicylate in chewing gum and listerine. Its nothing but wintergreen oil. So again debunked.

And bornyl acetate is an additive in food.

Without even getting into the inactive ingredients, you can't promote harmful advice, such as eating cotton is fine because you choose to do it, and haven't suffered any adverse effects...yet.
You're not promoting harm reduction or even asking anyone questions, just insisting to others that inhalant OTC stims are superior in an ardent and contentious manner.

I'd suggest looking over OD &BDD posting standards again and reconsider if you're here to reciprocate HR info with others, or argue the superiority of over the counter substances.

If you feel I'm stalking you or being unfair,
Then I invite you to contact a Senior Moderator or Administrator.

Reactions: CFC
Ay bro, do not take just 1 Benzedrex inhaler, take 2, thats a recreational dose, 2 will feel like you just hit a bowl of ice 1 is only best as a study aid ok?, DO NOT DO THE ABOVE EXTRACTION, YOU LOOSE MOST OF YOUR PRODUCT AND THE RESULTING CONCOCTION TASTE LIKE A CHEMICAL FACTORY. Heres what you ACTUALLY do. Buy 2 Benzedrex inhalers, a SMALL thing of tums AND 1 ENERGY DRINK THAT HAS HIGH CAFFEINE CONTENT (this makes the high more euphoric) the price will run you between 20 to 22 dollars total Once outta there packages, take about 5 tums. This is simply to make the high stronger, now get 2 paper towels (really you'll only need one but 2 just in case you mess up) rip off a small square piece AS TALL AS YOUR POINTER FINGER AND AS WIDE AS HALF THE SIZE OF YOUR PINKY ok, now unscrew the cap on the benzedrex inhaler, inside you'll see a hole. Pull of the head with hole on it. This will reveal a piece of cotton probably 2 3rds the size of your pinky. Now MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THESE FOLLOWING ITEMS DIRECTLY BY YOUR BODY BEFORE PROCEEDING, OPENED ENERGY DRINK, 2 RIPPED OFF PIECES OF PAPER TOWEL, LISTERINE OR TOOTHPASTE, BENZEDREX, AND TUMS. Ok, the next procedure MUST be done quickly to avoid nasty taste. Now QUICKLY take out the cotton from the tube, place it on one of the ripped paper towels LONGWAYS UP, now VERY QUICKLY wrap it up, place in mouth and make sure its facing your throat vertically so it goes down, QUICKLY GRAB YOUR ENERGY DRINK RELAX YOUR THROAT AS GOOD AS YOU CAN PLUG YOUR NOSE AND CHUGGG. It will be nasty but trust me its worth it, wait about 30 seconds before proceeding, IF YOU FEEL NAUSEOUS EAT TUMS, repeat ALL of this with the second inhaler cotton. After you're done drink the rest of your energy drink. DO N O T EVEERRR PLUG THEM. EVER. ITLL LIGHT YOUR ASS ON FIRE FOR WEEKS ITLL BURN SO BAD. If you wanna avoid lavender burps and that taste of menthol the whole high get a pack of spearmint gum and chew it your whole high, you won't taste a thing plus the gum keeps you from gnashing and grinding your teeth.

Hey dumbass, eating a giant piece of cotton can put you in the ER with life threatening blockage in your intestines. So when you tell someone my advice of proper extraction is shit, why don't you go read a fucking book. I hate scumbags like you telling people shit, dangerous advice discounting anyone with an actual brain. People have OD'd on 2 inhalers, so writing this on a public forum is asinine. Gladly take that cotton, and shove it up your ass

idk id start 20mg, go from there but they can have shitty comedowns amps are fun to hate :) i cant tell afor inhalants though, only ever used oral pills for any amphetamines, thus maybe you can tell thedose you get per inahale?

Simply soak cotton in lemon juice for 45 mins, discard cotton and drink juice.

This works and is easy. Just lavender smell is only detterant but easy to manage

The 2 times I've done L-meth from inhalers, I got a short-lived euphoric high that had a LOT of peripheral stimulation, and then the comedown was absolutely awful, I had a pounding headache, I felt like shit, I wanted MORE OF SOMETHING, I ended up taking my last dose of GHB which only helped a little bit (and I had been saving it because I was dependent on it and I wanted to wait as long as I could to take it to make it a little better for myself when I didn't have anymore). The comedown made propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)'s comedown seem mild. Also propyl has a much better high for me too. I'll never touch L-meth again.

And yeah it's true that cotton can be dangerous to ingest, especially in a large chunk. Also, the inhaler rod from those Vick's that have L-meth in them aren't cotton, they're some sort of weird foam which seems like it would be even riskier. It's so easy to just cut the rods (from any inhaler) up into pieces and soak them in some liquid that has a bit of an acid, for example a soda, or water with a splash of vinegar, or vitamin water, or basically anything with vitamin C or citric acid. Whenever I use Benzedrex, I just do that and shake the bottle up for like 5 minutes and let it soak another 5 and then it's ready. No reason to eat cotton.