• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Levo Dextro amp - what is going on and is this normal in some cases?

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
Hello everyone,

I got pure levo dextro amp besides 0.01g caffeine per g, which seems so little to me I dont believe it isnt really about the purest amp you can get.

Anyway, Im now on week 3 of most days using amp for days and nights.

This time I got after 3 days and nights almost no effect anymore, what is going on?

Is it tolerance? Is it that my noradrenaline and dopamine and so on is mostly gone or what?

And can it be normal on such short time period?

And does pure amp gives sooner tolerance than cut up average amp or later? From the average quality amp i always had before this it seemed to last longer for tolerance to build up, but i started seeing shadow ppl and hearing voices and noizes and some visual hallucinations from this average crap after some days and nights and I dont from this pure amp I dont, I keep being crystal clear minded, I guess this is all due to purity?

The greatest differences I notice between cut up average amp and this pure amp is that I still have a strong physical energy but now without nervousness, no tweaking and not scratching my nose nonstop, its somehow a more relaxed energy boost, qua mental boost Im totally clear minded now and dont start hallucinating even not after 6 days and nights, from average crap I needed more than one fat line to get going from this pure amp i only need one middle sized line that only wants to make me redose after 10 to 12 hrs, and best of all I got serious mental, emotional and bodily strong euphoria, I didnt expected amp to be able to give real euphoria!

This pure amp feels to me like a new, different and super superior drug than any amp I had before, of which the best one was about 53% pure.

This pure amp comes from two professional chemists who cook this stuff in a real and professional lab and slam their own stuff which they want as pure as possible and want to give their customers the same unique expierence, high purity amp is called slam amp over here tho I only snort, you of course cant buy just some grams. The girl who got me connected said they were looking already long time for such pure amp, and she is deep in the amp scene, even used to make her own amp, so these guys must really deliver something else quality wise...

And would 2 days quitting be enough to have full effect again?

Thx in advance for whatever reply, friendly greetings.

PS pls no responses on how bad Im doing the last 3 weeks, I know this myself and dont need such talk, Ive been on a suicide mission almost my entire life, you cant save me.

Last edited:
Hey @Antiprosynthesis :)

Unfortunately it's pretty much impossible for us to infer what's going on here. We don't know what your drugs consist of any more than you do.

Amphetamines are really no different than any other class of drugs. You can become so tolerant that the drug just doesn't effect you anymore. There is a wall that you hit with essentially every drug I've ever tried. The only way of getting those good feelings back from your drugs is to reduce your usage and/or take a break.

I'm not even saying you have to quit completely. I was at a point in my life where I had as much Heroin as I wanted. I eventually was injecting 4-5 grams a days of pretty pure Morphine/Heroin. It didn't make me feel good. It didn't make me feel bad. It just made me feel numb. It wasn't a good feeling at all. I decided on my own initiative to reduce my tolerance. I wasn't doing it for the right reasons. I just wanted to have Heroin back in my life as it was before.

I ended up using 1.5 - 2 grams per day max after that. I was still pretty tolerant. The drug did start giving me back what I wanted though. I ultimately found this to be the best practice I could manage.

Given what you've said in your post, especially being on a suicide mission, I'm sure you're probably using as much as you can. It's not super surprising that you would hit a wall like this. I would advise you to try to cut back a little bit and then revisit the situation. Your drugs could be weak, fake or whatever, but I honestly believe your problem is just tolerance. You probably are aware of this too. I don't blame you for trying to find a way around this reality. We've all been there. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Hey @Antiprosynthesis :)

Unfortunately it's pretty much impossible for us to infer what's going on here. We don't know what your drugs consist of any more than you do.

Amphetamines are really no different than any other class of drugs. You can become so tolerant that the drug just doesn't effect you anymore. There is a wall that you hit with essentially every drug I've ever tried. The only way of getting those good feelings back from your drugs is to reduce your usage and/or take a break.

I'm not even saying you have to quit completely. I was at a point in my life where I had as much Heroin as I wanted. I eventually was injecting 4-5 grams a days of pretty pure Morphine/Heroin. It didn't make me feel good. It didn't make me feel bad. It just made me feel numb. It wasn't a good feeling at all. I decided on my own initiative to reduce my tolerance. I wasn't doing it for the right reasons. I just wanted to have Heroin back in my life as it was before.

I ended up using 1.5 - 2 grams per day max after that. I was still pretty tolerant. The drug did start giving me back what I wanted though. I ultimately found this to be the best practice I could manage.

Given what you've said in your post, especially being on a suicide mission, I'm sure you're probably using as much as you can. It's not super surprising that you would hit a wall like this. I would advise you to try to cut back a little bit and then revisit the situation. Your drugs could be weak, fake or whatever, but I honestly believe your problem is just tolerance. You probably are aware of this too. I don't blame you for trying to find a way around this reality. We've all been there. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Im going to reply later on on full, have very little time atm, but few things i already wanted to say, youre wrong that we dont know what my drug consists of cause i had it here in amsterdam lab tested and the result said besides 0.01g caffeine per g totally pure levo and dextro amp, and I know its still the same quality as 3 weeks ago cause minimum buy amount is 100g which you dont finish in 3 weeks.

Besides, that this is possible is cause i buy it from a friend who has to buy several kilo's at once and that only normally gets done by dealers who cut the shit out it, she only sells 100g amounts to friends and nobody else, she want for both herself as her friends only the best she doesnt cut it, of course its a bit more expensive, the lab just concludes that it hasnt been cut on the way and what i wanted say a little before this is that it is cooked by 2 real professionals in a real and professional lab, and i dont suppose they simply produce this stuff with the shake and bake method, this also implies probably hardly impurities or hardly leftovers like red fosfor acid, and they even make their own oil, like i said they slam that stuff themselves and want others to have the same unique expierence, and they sell so much of this stuff more expensive which anyone is happy to pay for this, and I assure you while the highest purity amp i had was about 53% this pure stuff feels like a new and different and infinite superior drug than all other amp i ever had, this is the first time i have real euphoria from amp, i didnt even expected pure amp to be possible to give real euphoria.

One question tho, a guy on discord claimed that amp like this contain some type of enhancers which would enhance the effects seriously but would be very toxic, this seems rather unlikely to me its also so vague, but still, does such stuff as enhancers possibly exist???

Friendly greetings.

Ps the ratio levo dextro was about 25% levo and 75% dextro. Is this little levo and a lot of dextro or not really?

I swear, any negative effects i had from all other amp are gone with this amp...

Maybe Im just very sensitive to amp and thats why this pure stuff has such an impact on me or is this to be expected in general from pure amp.

Btw correct me if im wrong, but can two pure amps not still differ in quality? Or is that impossible? If not this must be real high quality...

Edit: or is it possible that this no such pure amp but cut with something much stronger which most likely is brand new and cant be detected by a lab test? Maybe even they invented such thing? Idk... its all very strange and confusing to me that my doc by far was basecoke and i did every few months some average amp just cause now and then i liked to binge but from the start i had also very negative effects but i just enjoyed the possitive effects which were all gone within a week and once i stopped using that amp i was at least 1 day and night longer awake having the most horrible crash hallucinations negative and depressed mindset and overly nervous so stressed out and nothing helped soon, and i never figured i would ever have amp addiction and always said that amp was both mentaly as bodily a most destructive drug and that it was pure crap for ppl who couldnt afford coke and it not even a little bit came close to the effect of basecoke and this situation was already one of many yrs i also never felt something i would call real euphoria with average amp i was sure amp wasnt capable of that, and after one binge on this pure stuff where when after a few days and nights having strong effects and real euphoria that was to me far superior than basecoke and only needing one line and only redosing every 10 to 12 hrs and if i did the last line early in the morning and never expierenced any crash or anything negative besides not wanting to quit I take 4 valiums at about 10 at night and by 11 at night i was sleeping well waking up completely normal after a really good sleep also rather long sleep, if i do my best i can eat and drink enough on this amp that to me this feels like a miracle drug and while being addicted to basecoke I thought fuck coke this is what i need and since then, since 3 weeks ago, i didnt do any coke anymore dont even think about it bezides how could i have so many yrs wasted so much money on something so horrible as basecoke, i totally mean this, fuck coke big time!!! If its not normal to react like this on pure amp and i didnt already mentioned something possible than what could be possible causes for the effects it has on me??? And i rule out placebo because even knowing the purity my expectations were still low still didnt expect real euphoria and did expected maybe less strong but still all the negative effects i wasnt even planning on buying any amp my friend was just excited about how good quality she had and she simply gave me one line to get a taste in the morning by time to redose i right away purchased 100g and was from that moment obsessed with this stuff, to me it feels like the best drug ever now... now again, if this is over the top even lets say with highest possible quality and purity, what could explain this situation? Maybe something in my brain just snapped??? Im really looking for answers on these things cauze it feels quite surreal to me cause this is just too good to be true, or maybe im having whoever knows for how long already a psychoses? I wouldnt know how to explain this, i just hope things about this will stay the same for as long as possible cause now i finally feel truely alive again!

Ps i also really fear this being just something temporarely cause i really dont want to lose this but again it all seems unlikely or something like that, at least it feels surreal... like you noticed i already had to be gone long time i do some bigger dose now and redose a little more but im back to having full effects so i dont know why maybe cause i waited a while before redosing again but from this huge tolerance that left me with almost no effects is totally over, its again just like it started. Also a puzzle.

You surely notice by my super rant while i had to do some things already a while ago I cant stop typing ill try from this moment on not to add anything anymore to this im gonna get my ass as soon as possible to a chatroom and drive those poor ppl crazy. Bye.

Last edited:
Okay, I just quit the chat and decided to talk some more about this cause now already i feel like understand it better and also already have a bit better grip on this after not even that long have chatted about this with someone who put it very simple and seemingly very easy for me to understand, he simply said this is just it pure amp makes you feel fucking amazing, so this suggests that Im not the only who expierence this as real intense, and you know what else i forgot to tell you which will make you understand better why this is so unique to me, cause about all my life fucked around in often hardcore ways with about any drug possible and at least every classical and from even more obscure drugs to all well known drugs, i abused about all of them due to which already for many yrs seem to have a huge permanent tolerance to i figured simply everything, every drug i took since so many yrs i needed massive doses followed right after each other and ended up with in short amount of time having done a mass amount and still only have rather poor effects, last time i tried snorting coke i snorted a full g in about at once and had no effect, the only thing that still could give me a good rush but still by doing fat rocks was basecoke thats why last yrs it was my ultimate doc, and without ever having expected to feel the full effects of any drug that was something i already long time gave up, however a while ago i did for the first time 4fma and that gave me a rather decent energy rush and actual euphoria, so already back then it seemed there were still possibilities for me but didnt think about switching away from basecoke.

And now suddenly without in any way seen this comimg i did one normal line and so fast after snorting the full so positive effects kicked me in the face and strong that i was simply blown away by this and since i dont know any other drug who can do this, but i also simply have not one other source for getting any drug pure, i saw this as a miracle and i was and still am extremely happy to have a drug of such pure qualify that finally give me a full range of amazing and real intense effects hence why i fear so much of losing this cause as far as know after searching already many yrs i know of not even one alternative that i could consider worth taking it compared to this, like i said i was already always very sensitive to amps and now with such purity amp was able to break thru into my brains who created all this pleausurable things i at last can experience again way stronger than l even got affected by basecoke, which didnt come close to this, so i was extra euphoric and completely surprised in an impossible way hence i was completely blown away, and i got it now when tolerance kicks in just wait one day and i can go again, but since fully realizing this i have extreme fear for tolerance so i decided to only binge 3 days and then wait a week and again binge 3 days and i hope this way to keep this going for as long as possible...

Levo-Amfetamine has CNS action. Just like levo -Methafetamine hasn't,

But DL-Amphetamine is more euphoric then dextro-Amhetamine imo.
I indeed agree that is more euphoric, Its the most euphoric of all, but besides ld amp of which my real expierences only seem to have just began after so many yrs wasted on luckily only now and then crap all the way i have little expierence with only very few, only two, different amps, i had ritalin by getting lucky just once when i was still really young and at that time, keep in mind its one of the very few first drug expierences i ever had for all i rember it very good could be my very first drug expierence, it gave some decent effects i acyually really enjoyed but im told that should i use it now after having had so many drug expierences it would only be very weak and for a short while after lots more expierences i could get my hands of a few free boxes of dex amp but even after popping an entire blister in go it did nothing at all for me so about then i gave up on dex amp, much later in life did for a short while quite some decent crystal meth which i only smoked and that besides dl amp however now and then in total not a small amount, i have no other amp experiences, this pure ld amp i have i dont feel like that can reAlly be topped, but hey, what do i know?