• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Levmetamfetamine and methamphetamine come down?

SpaceCadet144

Greenlighter
In a few days I'm planning on putting down the old pipe. My question is with an extract of l-meth and maybe puesdo ephedrine or ephedra help ease through. I'm planning on switching to oral does through my next bit of product. I love amphetamines ever since I was prescribed adderall as a child. I just need a little speed sometimes I'm trying not to be spun out of my glory. But since I smoke and hot rail meth I can't control the dose like a junkie. I'm looking for a good alternative but I don't trust order any research Chems I'm interested in because of I just feel sketchy about it. Any thought subjectively on a mixture with levmetamfetamine?

Having never experienced amp dependency (but have been through opiate and benzo wd) I imagine the best bet is to switch to oral once or twice a day and cut your dose down gradually. Perhaps eventually leaving a day, then 2 and after 3, etc, between doses would also be a goo idea??

Levo meth amp is mainly a PNS stimulant and would be unpleasant and unwanted if I understand completely.

I don't think there is any need to taper down doses when it comes to kicking a stimulant habit, because there isn't the sort of withdrawal syndrome like we associate with opiates, benzos or alcohol.
You may feel like shit, but my understanding is you'll probably be better off making a clean break from the speed, and just focussing on sleep and eating nutritious food.

I don't think there is any need to taper down doses when it comes to kicking a stimulant habit, because there isn't the sort of withdrawal syndrome like we associate with opiates, benzos or alcohol.
You may feel like shit, but my understanding is you'll probably be better off making a clean break from the speed, and just focussing on sleep and eating nutritious food.

Agreed. Just stop completely and give yourself a week to sit at home, eat and sleep.

Ya I've just decided to quit as soon as can. Ive purchased various supplements to help restore my body. I'm going to purchase a bag of weed and ride It out.

The L isomer of meth is only gonna make the come down worse, same with most over jittery stims. What i like to do when i start to comedown is take an aspirin, drink some water, eat a good meal, and then go to sleep.

Been trolling for some time but first time posting. I've been using opiates, including pills and dope, for about 15 years now, including having gone through methadone treatment at 120 mgs/daily for years, and gotten clean multiple times for 4-6 month stints, before relapsing, so I'm not new to this game. But for the past 6 weeks or so I've been on a pretty heavy bender, having dope basically handed to me at about 1/3rd cost, until today. So, in desperation and feeling pretty ill, I tried some meth for the first time. It was offered, so I thought, "Why not? It's at least a head change." It actually made me feel GREAT, BUT here I am 12 hours later, dealing with the consequences-restlessness, inability to sleep, anxiety, all the usual comedown symptoms I've always heard about. Benzos or dope would be great, but aren't an option for at least another 12-15 hours, at the very least. I'm trying everything I do have in my arsenal, including food, BP meds, even a cup of coffee to kick the high back in with ZERO effect. The dope WD's seemed to vanish completely for about 6-8 hours, but are now back with a vengeance. Any advice would be great! TIA.