• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc lets talk some emotional movie like tropes from trips

0.o_LaCuNa_o.0

Bluelighter
i remember on diphenoxylate/atropine, scopolamine, dmt, and mdma had me go thru the journey of becoming spiderman and then alex mercer from prototype and having to secretly kill green goblin as my friend, being an scp researcher who uses scps to his advantage (like dr bright but more so a psychopath) whos given me the powers greeves about his dead dafoe dad and my trip recreated the "with great power comes great responsibility" scene from spiderman 2002, all in ps1 style. yes its all over the place but when i got off the drugs i realized that im not a lab expirimented mutant who had a super hero journey but ur average doomer staring at the tv all day. ibotenate dab carts which really irritated my lungs btw when used with mdma had the best "learning what happened before i was human" story that rly fits on erowid for being so long. trip drugs always seem to tell me i lived some azgardian life before i was born

Everything that happens when you're tripping is real and you start to realize it was your previous life that was fake