• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lets have a major Fly Agaric Discussion.

just say know

Bluelighter
Lets have a big discussion on this plant. invite members of the Bluelight community to engage in this discussion of the Fairy Mushroom. it's rich in history, mythology, lore, and has been used by Shamans, Vikings, and individuals seeking a Drug Experience.

Has anyone tried Fly Agarics? what were your experiences with them? did they seem to have any uses; such as theraputic potential?

what about Fly Agaric cultivation and extracting? i personally hope to both cultivate and extract my own Fly Agarics.

Fly Agaric's are a Deleriant type of drug. Fly Agarics are NOT "magic mushrooms". they are legal psychoactive mushrooms that use Muscimol and Ibotenic Acid as the main Active Ingrediant. Muscimol being the desired ingrediant. you can convert Ibotenic Acid into Muscimol through heating it.

has anyone drank their own pee after using Fly Agarics? some people do it and say its a very effective way to recycle the high you got previously. apparently with a clearer and less body-loaded experience afterwards.

has anyone any experience in higher doses? such as the dose that causes out of body experiences?

lets discuss freely if this topic relates to you! :)

Bare_head; what was the most negative aspect of fly agarics? i've heard alot of good about them but i have also heard some cons about the experience: like body load in higher doses becoming unbearable.

I found it okay. Not like any other drug I have tried. There was aggression present but not in a normal angry kind of way, you know. Here I think lies some therapeutic potential. Maybe.

I will do it again if I get the chance.