• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Let's Grow Mushrooms

Could I link the Amazon page with the DVD? I didn't make the DVD. RogerRabbit's wife died of cancer recently and he hasn't been on The Shroomery much this year. RogerRabbit sported many peoples psychedelic endeavors over the years (his top youtube video has almost 1,000,000 views). I thought, maybe, we could show him some support in this stressful time.

Last edited:
It's a tough call, but let's err on the side of caution in order to comply with the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA) which ultimately mandates "No sources for drugs, drug paraphernalia or any substances with questionable legal status." Part of the reason for this no-compromise policy is because Bluelight users can be found all over the world, and there is no other way to satisfy complete legal compliance. Thanks for understanding, and for the youtube link, which is great. Anyone interested should be able to find the DVD with a little effort. :)

Yeah, seems pointless to me.

Mainly, because anyone interested in growing should already have access to this series plus 100x's more info with a simple google search.

I like where your head is at though!

My thinking is RogerRabbit has contributed a lot of useful knowledge on the Shroomery. His videos are the most popular, the DVD has significant privacy benefits, the DVD has significant convenience benefits, and I support constructive members of the psychedelic community. RogerRabbit's winter was tough after the cancer that killed his wife happened. If you value the videos and could afford purchasing the DVD, please do.