• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Let's define a common purpose together

The purpose I had in mind originally was to simply attempt to narrow down, and narrow out what is fantasy and wishful thinking, and try to be left with what can be actually and practically useful for people. Way too many people today let their lives run on a sort of prerecorded track that comes through the stupid tv. and over that abomination called Facebook. I want people to know that we are given life to have and to have it more abundantly. But ultimately,
I want to feel inner peace. And if I can just manage to create that as the base line from which I operate, everyone can. It's all about how I feel. If I feel calm, peaceful and gracious as my normal state of mind I have done what I was given life to do. Be a conduit for good.

And really, I suppose i want to at least take a throw at doing away with might actually be the nonsensical aspects of why a lot of folks use dmt. Some people believe they speak with an external God/creator. Some think they're witnessing secretly watchful outer space aliens and such. That stuff seems cool and maybe a bit fun to screw around with, but might there be something really useful that we could find about the naturally occurring substance? Even the word substance means to stand under. A base that holds up and supports other things.

^FWIW, you can edit your posts if you got something more to say :)

But ultimately,
I want to feel inner peace. And if I can just manage to create that as the base line from which I operate, everyone can. It's all about how I feel. If I feel calm, peaceful and gracious as my normal state of mind I have done what I was given life to do. Be a conduit for good.

Totally agreed here friend <3 :) You don't need DMT for that though....

I think this is a good idea, but I think that the nonsensical/fantastical parts of DMT and psychedelics in general are the most interesting; or, at the very least, the most amusing. :)

Would you's agree that psychedelics, the naturally occurring substances, are useful for good when used properly? And do you think it might be a worthy cause to know how and why these substances are here for humans to find and use and for what actual purposes?

And I gotta tell ya guys, this is all odd coming from me. I've never before used any kind of what is called illicit or illegal drugs, beside pot about 6-8 times in my life. It's as though it became the next thing for me to investigate as part of my path. The path to where? Not sure yet. I suppose it's the path just to simply wake up feeling peace and gratitude every morning. Man I'm looking forward to that.