Let me tell you people something

FredF

Bluelighter
One day, I am going to be sober. I believe this more than ever before. I want this. I know this to be fact. It will happen.

But I will never forget, and I will never forget to remind them that no matter how clean and sober I am and appear to be, I am always and forever you people. I will remind them of that.

While they big me up for cleaning up and diss you for struggling still, I will tell them, I am still that guy you just dissed. I am he. He is me. Forever.

They will never understand our struggle. Its so easy for them. Even while I ain’t struggling no more, I’ll come back always to struggle with you, bro.

And you know, they never will get it.

I’ll tell them -

oh, you’re here now to be my friend. To tell me how special I am because of what I overcame. Now? When the battle is over?

And that other guy that you still call a junkie, like you called me yesterday, are you ready to be his friend, now when he really needs one? While his battle is ongoing? Are you going to tell him he’s special now, while he’s a junkie?

So let me ask you sir, who is the true asshole, you, or that man you define only as junkie?

I’ll say it to them like that, and they still won’t get it. Fuck them.