• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Let’s hear your high dose mescaline/combo stories

I have a pretty good high dose mesc experience...
Went to hawaii and was following the David Neslon Band around the islands with a bunch of super heady hippy types for about 2 weeks. They were all avid LSD and cannabis users and I was the only tobacco smoker. I ended up getting a respiratory infection of some sort on Maui, and all the hippies shamed me. The original plan was to take 330mg of very high quality HCL and to share another 330mg capsule with one of the hippies. Not sure if it was me being shamed or the other hippy chickened out due to it not being LSD. It ended up no one wanted the other capsule so right before the show I took both capsules at once. I got to the show and was immediately floored (literally) and spent prolly 3 hours laid out on the ground. People kept coming up and asking me if I was ok, which I usually responded "No but I will be". Fortunately I was pretty much left alone and no one called medics. The entire time I was floored, I could hear the raspiness of my breathing. I was super in love with a girl at the time, and ultimately came to the realization that I wanted to have a family with her, and for me to be a good dad, I need to be healthy. I finally started to feel better, very in tune with my body. My friends were trying to convince some local to go catch us blue lobsters (He said he could) with several hundred dollars. I ended up scaling a cliff down into the ocean in a pretty gnarly little cove. I felt so great. Some drunken kid followed me down against my recommendation and we ended up prying crustaceans off the rocks and eating them right then and there. I was impressed at this kid's bravery/stupidity, he kept reaching into holes and pulling out a variety of sea creatures. After the show I asked my friend to go throw away my full can of organic rolling tobacco into the jungle. He did so and I didn't smoke any tobacco for about 2.5 years after that. When I finally did, it was with kichwa midwives in Ecuador.
Me and the girl ultimately didn't work out :(

Have also tried mescaline albeit more normal doses (330-500mg) in conjunction with LSD, AL-LAD, 2C-B, DMT, and MDMA. I think out of all those combos, I enjoyed Mescaline with LSD the most. The combo with AL-LAD was like 450mg mesc and 350ug of AL-LAD, and it wasn't nearly as fun/spiritually satisfying regardless of decently high dose. Didn't like it with 2C-B it kind of lost its warmness, didn't like it with DMT, i thought the visuals were crazy but so rapid that I couldn't get anything meaningful out of it. I do recall like the combo with MDMA but i can't actually recall much of that experience besides running into an old friend and chemistry mentor randomly at a music festival. And so many group hugs that night. Otherwise the whole memory is very fuzzy.

Mescaline to me is one of those things, that low dose is nothing like a high dose, and if you only have once chance at the material, I say lean on the high side because it can be life changing. Low dose is basically like a longer lasting more visual MDA experience..

I've done a few high strength mescaline trips. Unknown in weight, but based on reports and my trips.. On the higher end of things.

I'll say, one danger with mescaline in high doses is your heart and the strain on your cardiovascular system. Personally I find it feeling a bit dangerous in the high doses and the only time in my life my heart was beating so fast it was basically a vibration was on a strong mescaline trip. Especially doing physical activity this can be an issue(riding a bike for example).

The best thing about high doses is that I found my clarity of thinking was still very good. Out of high dose mushrooms, acid and mescaline I can think clearest on mescaline and I just found more intense visuals and more stimulation aspect but my 'ego' was still intact.

1-2 ft of mature(slow growing, dark green San Pedro), aged(3-6 months in darkness) is as strong as I could ever recommend anyone go. Beyond that.. I think heart attacks and strokes start to become too likely.

Also I could be wrong but I feel like San Pedro I aged gave much better trips. Not just stronger but just more well rounded and visual. I don't know how many chemicals make up the trip given by brewing up San Pedro, but the one time I did pure mescaline crystal(large gel cap full) I didn't enjoy the trip as much and found it lacking in depth.