• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lesser known drugs that are not searched for in lab tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoobyFuckingDoo

Greenlighter
Hello,

I am super new to this forum as a member, but I am a long time reader. I am going to be at a school next year where I will be subject to random drug testing. I think I am gonna be tested around every two to three weeks. The tests could be slightly less frequent though. I am looking for drugs that will not show up on a lab test. I am mostly looking for lesser known stuff. I have done a good deal of research myself and I know of a few possible substances from my past experience.

Some of the stuff I have thought of is Kratom, though I know that some labs have started looking for it, plus I have sort of been involved in some conflicts relating to kratom, Mescaline (I really doubt they test for it plus it has a short detection time), LSA, LSD and Psilocybin (They may test for it but I may be able to get away with it due to short detection time), DXM, Salvia, Kava Kava, Amanitas, Phenibut, maybe some stuff like Syrian Rue or Dagga, though I question the effectiveness of many drugs along those lines.

I take Vyvanse and (amphetamine) for ADD, Cipralex for Depression, and Temazepam for sleep. So false positives for amphetamines are not really an issue.

I know I have tough criteria and I have named a lot of stuff already, but any suggestions that I have yet to mention would be HIGHLY appreciated. I am open to most kinds of drugs and I am not really interested in stuff with super mild effects, like catnip, at the same time though, all suggestions are welcome.

Finally, I am not interested in Spice/K2/Potpourii. I have tried it and had a terrible/nearly fatal experience.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or responses.

Lyrica (pregabalin) in high doses is wonderful. You build a tolerance quick tho so taking time off of it is a must

We can't make recommendations on what drugs you can take or which wouldn't show up on a drug test. Sorry, I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.