• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Leonard Pickard (aka the Acid King) has won a lawsuit with the government

Oh ok. I didn't realise they checked LSD purity against a reference sample. I guessed they probably just tested it for impurities.

consumer said:
[Pickard] named people who he thought not useful to him

Those rumors about Picard have existed years and are as false now as they were after the bust.

Rick Doblin didn't say anything about Pickard providing the police with names of his accomplices or any person involved with psychedelics. I went through the transcripts provided above of the Pickard trial, Pickard didn't narc on any person friend or foe. Pickard had deep connections in the psychedelic world. Pickard was personal friends with the Shulgins and others. He could have easily been the person who was narcing and plea bargaining. The only person who was narcing was Skinner. Pickard sits in prison on this day because he kept his mouth shut and protected the psychedlic community. I admire William Leonard Pickard. Pickard provided millions with psychedelic medicines and saved the lives of many.

Frankly any person doing this much good creates enemies. Look at the terrible things the Chinese government says about the Dali Lama. In China the Dali Lama is categorized in the same group as terrorists. The Dali Lama only advocates the well being of humanity and peace.

Whatever those people are, any person doing this much good creates enemies here or there.

He got a suspiciously light sentence earlier. Rick Doblin clearly says he was a narc. Believe what you will....

Oh and going through the transcripts of his recent trial proves zero. Those rumours existed before that trial. His earlier trial where he got a very light sentence might prove more enlightening. He was dodgy. He may have known Shulgin it does not mean they were close. I guess i interpret data different to you though :)

Last edited:
MESCALINE more difficult to synthesize than either 2Cs or their respective amphetamines (mescaline is just the same from a synthesis POV, the sidechain is ethylamino, through an intermediate nitrostyrene, 'phets through nitropropenes. It is EASY. Acid..VERY hard. STILL doing the research there. 2C-x takes one day from aldehyde to product. right from start to finish without the advantage of choosing aldehyde precursor, a few more days. Easy. Beginner's work. It make sme want to vomit to see to comparison.

Neuro Soup's Krystal Cole also was a govt informant. So please don't use her or her website to use as a reference

No the lousy stripper Krystal Cole, a worthless human if I have ever heard of; narc'd out people. She helped to kidnap and torture an 18 she had brought to Skinner

Look at that a Harvard grad bucking the system

Recent interview of him open with talk of set and setting I had no idea the details of the so called Acid King thanks

Last edited: