• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Length of Peak and Overall MDMA Roll

Swim15

Bluelighter
There are a thousand threads online about this and I've already read a lot. Just wanted to get some other experiences and opinions on what may cause a difference?

Read a lot online of people saying their rat test subjects experience a 4-6 hour roll off normal doses of MDMA and a 2-3 hour peak.

This seems way off to me in that my rat has always experienced roughly a 3 hour roll and a 30-60min peak typically.

Been 5 months since my last trial, usually 2-4 times per year, and this past weekend was roughly a 3.5 hour roll from a dose of 200mg followed by 100mg about 70min in.

This was incredibly pure MDMA which tested positive for MDMA and negative for anything else and has also been mass spec'd before.

This is what my friends rats have experienced as well and was wondering where all the 4-6 hour experiences from one dose were coming from as they sound more like MDMA with a small amount of meth for that long of a duration.

Mdma doesn't last too long for me either, it will kick in, and ill feel a peak , heavy peak for 1.5- two hours followed by 2 hours of a steady lessened roll. ..every Once in awhile I will peak for 30mins and drop to baseline, oddly. ..it's hit or miss for me