• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Length of blocking ability of suboxone

Nics91

Bluelighter
So I’m on suboxone and I’m planning on getting some heroin today. My last dose was yesterday in total I had 16mg the last 4 was ab 4pm. I want to know what others experience is like in regards to how long the js to wait for the heroin to work. I’ve done this many times feeling effects as early as 8 hours after my last does with the effects may have been a lil less than they would’ve been otherwise but last time I did this probably ab 24 hours after my last does and the effects were mild to say the least. The boi just wasn’t that good I’m guessing but I’d like to hear what you guys have to say. I’m in a new state so I’ve only found one plug and like I said I just don’t think it was very good. I appreciate your responses and be safe out there.

So I’m on suboxone and I’m planning on getting some heroin today. My last dose was yesterday in total I had 16mg the last 4 was ab 4pm. I want to know what others experience is like in regards to how long the js to wait for the heroin to work. I’ve done this many times feeling effects as early as 8 hours after my last does with the effects may have been a lil less than they would’ve been otherwise but last time I did this probably ab 24 hours after my last does and the effects were mild to say the least. The boi just wasn’t that good I’m guessing but I’d like to hear what you guys have to say. I’m in a new state so I’ve only found one plug and like I said I just don’t think it was very good. I appreciate your responses and be safe out there.
Hey I have a question. I’ve done this many times and can sometimes get the timing right but sometimes it’s a total waste. But Since you are on suboxone, how long after you do the h do you wait to start taking your suboxone again? Once the h wears off can you just take your next suboxone dose? Or will that cause precipitated wd?

Hey I have a question. I’ve done this many times and can sometimes get the timing right but sometimes it’s a total waste. But Since you are on suboxone, how long after you do the h do you wait to start taking your suboxone again? Once the h wears off can you just take your next suboxone dose? Or will that cause precipitated wd?
Yes it will you have to be in atleast a certain level of withdrawal for them to work to complicated imo when you got methadone as an option with methadone you can have it straight after your heroin and depending on the dose of meth the heroin high will add to the methadone high

It depends, but you need to wait beyond jus the high wearing off. You need to wait until you are in full blown withdrawal because any heroin left on your brains receptors will be ripped off by the bupe. This could be 12 hours it could be 72 hours later depending on the person and how long and how strong the heroin or fentanyl they’ve been using

I’ve gone back and forth several times and so far I’ve never knock on wood experienced PW. I know for sure one time I took the suboxone ab 6 hours after my last shot. I always try to wait till I start experiencing WD before I take my sub bc if you don’t wait till you’re already in some stage of WD the suboxone will strip away the opioids that are still attached to the receptors in your brain causing you to instantly WD instead of the opioids slowly coming off and you naturally going into WD. That’s how it was explained to me anyway.