• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

LEGALIZING MARIJUANA: Why this country pisses me off

Status
Not open for further replies.

noodle4234

Greenlighter
I have been smoking weed for years. one of my favorite pass times, highs, and medicine. it fixes more problems for me than any other pill i could take combined. the fact thats its not legal in a majority of states angers me profusely. i wouldnt even care if it was taxed to crap it would boost the US economy and i could walk to a gas station and buy it and be happy. the fact that i can go to a store get a box of cold medicine for 2-5 dollars and get completely toasted while the thing that has almost no adverse effects compared to DXM where theres a risk of brain damage and you feel retarded for a day. i understand its legal in a couple of states but WHY IS IT SUCH A ISSUE. what i want to do in my own home is nobody elses business, its not even something we should be debating about. im not one for complaining but this is the one thing that i needed to gripe about in the best place to gripe.... the internet.

Well you should take some time to consider that you may be lucky to be born in the time of actual legalizing of weed. Even though its just CO and WA that's way more then 5 years ago.

Things like this are more suited for a journal or whatever blog dealy thing.

^Agreed.

Doesn't seem like to produce significant discussion. After reaching "Bluelighter" status after making 50 posts, you can post in User Blogs, where I think this thread would belong.

Closed.

PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.