• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Legal opioids?

MrBaconHawk

Bluelighter
I was reading threads and got curious... Are there any legal opioids or similarly acting things for recreational use other than Kratom? In the US, of course, something over-the-counter or very simple to get.

This really sounds like a how to get high thread, please don't go on that territory. Beside kratom, all the pharmaceuticals are legal, the thing is you need a script tho.

If you have a question maybe about a specific one? I think that beside kratom and pharmaceuticals there are none, over-the-counter opioids don't really exist beside otc codeine products which I am not sure if they are available in the US, although they are in some EU countries.

Have a nice day !

Like morpheuspapaverus said What should i take threads aren't allowed here because it's not in the spirit of harm-reduction. And we don't even have Codeine over the counter here, this country is getting more and more strict about opioids. All i can say is study up around here and hopefully you learn some things to help you out along the way.

Take care,

Charlie

So it's an other-country type of thing I guess.

I was just curious cause I saw people talking about something similar in another thread so it made me curious what people use that's other-the-counter. Obviously nothing much in the US. Either way, doesn't matter much as it was just general curiosity. I have way too high tolerance for anything OTC even in other countries so I wasn't asking for purposes of getting high. I've got multiple oxycodone prescriptions sitting at my house unused cause they don't do really anything for me. Lyrica seems to work under the right circumstances though.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback

Complete side question... If I change my username on here, does it change it for all my previous posts as well?

Is Mr baconhawk a reference to the talking pig named hawk in the seven deadly sins anime/manga?

Here in the Uk we have Nurofen plus (Codeine and Ibuprofen 12.5mg/200mg. And also Paramol (dihydrocodeine and paracetamol 7.46mg/500mg among others.

In France they have higher doses of both codeine and DHC without an NSAID I believe.

As morpheus, Cosmic and Shortec stated, the US is very strict. They are trying to ban Kratom and many local shops already refuse to carry it. Apparently DHC is available OTC in the UK but admittedly I had no idea it was a form of Codeine so that is a no here as well. I am not sure if there are any cough syrups that contain Codeine even available without prescription anymore. Hell, Sudafed was taken off the shelves here last year. If you aren't facing withdrawal or chronic pain I wouldn't bother with Kratom as you are just asking for issues in the future with an unnecessary opiod addiction

DHC is a cousin of codeine, but it’s like the UK’s answer to the gap Hydrocodone leaves. We have a couple left on a need to know basis @FutureReference, made to make us believe they are script only, but actually not, they just hide em under the counter ????.

There is Codeine Linctus 15mg per 5ml I think, by a few brands “Care” being one I remember. Also J Collis Browne’s Morphine Linctus, but a waste of time as only 20mg in the bottle I think. The over the counter Opioids can be a lifesaver with some lope, if out of your script believe me.