• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Legal opiod research chemicals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hateswater

Greenlighter
I have read about legal opiod research chemicals. Not finding too much info floating around in these. Legal for research purposes of course not human consumption. Does anyone have any good information links regarding which ones are still legal in the USA? Sorry if this is against rules?

Avoid them.... I'm hoping for the best suited one of our pretty established forum members has disappeared after a post about what was very likely an overdose, which is very out of character leaving many of us worried. No one here is going to help you find drugs to you and will only suggest to forget about them.

Avoid them.... I'm hoping for the best suited one of our pretty established forum members has disappeared after a post about what was very likely an overdose, which is very out of character leaving many of us worried. No one here is going to help you find drugs to you and will only suggest to forget about them.

Never asked anyone to help me find them? I asked if anyone knew of any that are not illegal in the USA for research purposes. But your additional harm reduction information may be useful to someone else. I'm sure the community thanks you.

You're not doing research, you're trying to get high.

And no, none of them that I know of are legal. They're various degrees from directly illegal to illegal under the Analog Act.

Thanks for the response and you do not have to tell me what I would be trying to do with them. I am not trying to start an argument but you do not know me and I do not get high. I wasnt even trying to obtain any. I was actually doing research and was coming across information about an opiod that was developed by UpJohn and it sparked curiosity. This seemed like the place to ask?

Monk I am apologizing again I do not want you offended. Thank all of you for your responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.