European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

legal high similar to speed uk

xena1975

Bluelighter
Hi, new to this forum. I am looking for a legal high that will give me some euphoric feelings but mainly energy. I need to sort my house out its a terrible mess but i have little energy and motivation. I have tried speed in my earlier years but ts obviously illigeal and hard to obtain. Have heard mexedron powder could help me. Any advice appreciated.

3-fpm or 4F-MPH.... But youve gor about a week before alll vendors shut up shop....

After that its glucose for £10 a gram :)

Were not alowed to give sources mate but google is your friend.

I have found a site thar sells pellets 15mg 4F-MPH pelllets. Are they worth buying? What dose is recommend can you drink alcohol?

Theyre a lot more expensive than the powder but work well. No idea about the alcohol though cos dont drink. Do a bit more searching and try and find 3-fpm or 4f-mph POWDER. but with the ban looming its harder to find what you want. It will onky get harder in the coming days though

Modafinil analogues like Modafiendz are not a bad choice if you dont have a huge tolerance to stims. Very handy for a functional energy boost if you're feeling tired, lacking motivation, not slept well etc. It's not very recreational or euphoric but provides a noticeable if subtle mood lift too.

You can get the Modafeindz analogues from RC sites, but these seem to be twice the price and half the strength of the medicinal 'real' Modafinil, which can be obtained pretty easily from online Pharms. At first when my tolerance was low i found the 200mg pills so powerfull that I'd have to halve them, the effects last 6-8 hours followed by a pretty grim mood and energy crash. Re-dsoing tends not to work well atall, leading to headaches, irritabilty, stress etc. I'm not sure if its because my Modafinil is way past its sell by date or if i have developed a huge tolerance to stims in general, but currently i dont feel anything at all even from 2 x 200 mg pills. :\ I'll re-order and find out whether its the pills that are fucked or if it's me. 8(

There's also meant to be a new MPA analogue; Thiopropamine on sale at selected RC vendors. Every time I've checked though it's never been in stock. :\ Many people did not rate MPA itself, let alone MPA analogues. If it does become available before the ban and if its anyway any good I'll probably get some in, as there's very little choice on the UK market at this stage of the RC game.

Btw avoid Mexedrone at all costs. It is absolute bunk shite. The only 'stimulant' that has ever made me feel so sleepy that I went to bed early, and that was after hoofing a whole gram within an hour or 2.:sus:

You could also consider Kratom, many strains are very stimulating if you have no tolerance. Beware though that it acts on opiate receptors amongst many others, and can easily become physicaly addictive if taken every day for week after week.

Last edited: