• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Legal fentanyl analogue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenthead

Greenlighter
Hey all. I'm curious what a currently legal fentanyl analogue exists in the U.S.? It looks to me they got mostly all of them scheduled. I'm looking for any opioid analogue really.

there is brorphine atm which is legal almost everywhere i think.

Bromadol might be still legal but it's vanished from the market. I loved this stuff, warmer than morphine by far.

I'm not sure this is within rules, but i'll leave it for now. From what i've heard, there aren't any good RC opioids that don't have some kind of fucked up side effects. Unfortunately being an opioid user at this point in history leaves you with very few good choices.

I'd recommend going with kratom if you absolutely must have some kind of opiate.

I doubt you'll find one and that's a good thing. In the past week 4 people i knew of from my old clinic died from overdoses from Fentanyl. I relapsed on it myself but now i have a new hate for the drug and i'm happy about it. Awful drug killing of so many people.
Like @falsifiedhypothesi suggested try Kratom. Probably the only safe one left....for now.

Like @falsifiedhypothesi said.....this is wandering into sourcing territory and we don't do that here. Legal issues aside, it wouldn't be prudent for us to give you the names of fent RC's . People just aren't taking seriously the fact that the shit can kill you in the same time it takes to press " buy " on the dark net.

Gonna close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.