• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Legal drug/drugs that come close to mdma?

Worktolive88

Greenlighter
So as the title states I'm looking for a legal easy combo that replicates mdma or methylone. I know nothing will be the same but hoping something can come close? Ty be safe

yo my two faves for substituting md for when im abstaining to try replenish my serotonin lol, are pea aka Phenylethylamine HCL 2 g (must be pure not mixed) or phenibut 2 g pea high is an hr, is like peaking on md phenibut is 4-5 hrs, is like very mellow low dose of md, good for day activities, ur still functional on it
u can buy online i know u can mix with other stuff like a stack (seems v common in bodybuilding) to make each stronger but i prefer to just stick to the one thing
let me know how u go im also interested to see what other ppl have to say on this

Are those substances legal? I'll obviously research it as well I looked up phdnibut and it's up in the air as far as I could tell? Freakin America man makin huge deals when other drugs includingalcohol kill hundreds of people on the daily lol siiiigh

Are those substances legal? I'll obviously research it as well I looked up phdnibut and it's up in the air as far as I could tell? Freakin America man makin huge deals when other drugs includingalcohol kill hundreds of people on the daily lol siiiigh
hmm im in australia, not sure what the situation is in america. phenibut is a MASSIVE thing in russia where it was invented. what deals are u referring to? and yeah alcohol is fucked lol

Not really much thats legal. I guess Phenylpiracetam has the same effect for enchanting sound/visual aspect of life? Thats about it. I have not heard of a legal MDMA, and if it is sold, it probably is pretty fake, just my two cents.

You won't find anything close to MDMA that's legal in Australia. Not a chance.

Also, this thread crosses the line with a few rules here on Bluelight (availability, 'what should I take', legal discussion)

^^^ not gonna happen yo, that's definitely against the rules and will get you a nice holiday from Bluelight

Bluelight is not here to help you source drugs in any way shape or form. This includes facilitation of sales or trades between members.

How does LUXMA know you're not with the AFP trying to suck him in?

You won't find anything close to MDMA that's legal in Australia. Not a chance.

Also, this thread crosses the line with a few rules here on Bluelight (availability, 'what should I take', legal discussion)

sorry, is there anywhere i can read that clarifies the rules?

This is my first post here, new to research chemicals but this was the question I had been asking myself for a while.

I used to take MDMA many moons ago when I was in my late teens early 20's, I stopped taking them as I moved away for work and didnt know anyone to get it from.

I still dont know anyone that moves in them circles, I am now 39.

Funny really, as this question has just popped up as a friend Matt has just tried a combo about one hour ago, and he is reporting that the feeling is almost identical to MDMA, maybe not quite so head mashingly euphoric but relly not that far off and he's only 1 hour in to his experiment.

Hot hands (sweaty) clinched jaw, tingly feelings running through his body. Music sounds awesome, want to talk to people but sadly work from home alone so thats out the question, but this would be awesome in a bar setting. Thinks Matt could stay focused enough to have really good in depth conversation with people (that can be one problem with MDMA).

The combo is MDAI and MPA 100mg to 50mg taken 1 hour ago. Matt is in the uk by the way

Matt will have to stock up on this just in case it does get banned soon

I've used phenibut a few times, its nice, its not like MDMA though, its very subtle and smooth, makes you very chatty though and really is great at lifting mood, you also get a wonderful nights sleep on it. Prob is that tolorance apparently can build quickly so more than once a week or once every few isnt advised.

Note similarity between MDAI

5,6-methylenedioxy-2-aminoindan.png

and MDA

1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

As they both share the 1,3-benzodioxole

1,3-benzodioxole.png

molecular outline, some purists may consider the comparison of MDAI/MPA to MDMA to be cheating.

Anything that gets you as high as MDMA will probably be illegal also. The government doesn't like people experiencing euphoria unless it's part of a sanctioned medical treatment, and even then euphoria is considered an undesirable side effect.