View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Legal concerns over 4 AcO DMT and 4 Pro DMT stopping production

OntarioGuy

Bluelighter
So i got an email from the people who bring us novel lysergamides and tryptamines. they told me both 4 aco and 4 pro are no longer going to be available to purchase due to legal concerns.
This saddens me greatly, i truly should have stocked up, as now i see the sources listing it at quite a bit more then i was paying 2 years ago. 4 ho met is still available in limited quantities. 4 ho mipt is no longer available due to synth problems. 5 meo dmt freebase still very much available......

So im guessing the 4 aco and4 ho mipt my vendor has must be the last batch? ive heard this said before though about different lysergamides and tryptamines being discontinued, but they still seem to come back. who knows. how do you all feel about this? my only other alternative here in canada would be other tryptamines and psilocybe cubensis......and i buy a gram of 4 subbed tryptamines cheaper then an ounce of mushrooms. and i find the gram of 4 sub tryptamines equal to about 4 ounces of mushrooms. so it will suck for me a bit

Last edited:
Hmm that sucks. I actually am pretty amazed that 4-AcO-DMT didn't get banned earlier, since it's so close to 4-HO-DMT and also so popular/ubiquitous.

Highly doubt this will disappear from the market anytime soon. They are making it in China still as of now.

Last edited:
If not all, then the majority of these tryptamines plus lysergamides and all potential future homologues etc, are on the cusp of being outlawed in Germany.

Actually the court meeting was today to make the law official, and providing no amendment delays (not expected) it will come into effect 1 day after being published in the Gazzette, any time within 1 month.

4-aco-dmt and all others I believe are included, along with 1plsd etc.

Sad day for Germany, so not good to hear of Canada losing out as well now. I'm really wondering if this is a change in the Canadian law or something to do with illegal situation another country or production issue?

Does anybody have any idea about this?

Wait, so it's really not possible to order 4-ACO DMT in the U.S. now??

I've been wanting to try it for years.

Please tell me it's not true.

4-AcO-DMT has always technically been prosecutable under the analogue act in the US (as are many things), but it's no more risky now than it was in previous years. It hasn't been scheduled unless I've missed something.

Well if availability does decline, perhaps it will coincide with the decriminalization/legalization of psychedelic mushrooms (as we are seeing in California)? (Looks like the shroom aliens are looking out for us after all.)

May as well stock up while we can; I can see Canada following suit with Germany - total analog blanket ban.
Can’t believe it hasn’t happened yet!
Maybe that’ll mean more Lucy on the street again...

I doubt the people who are going to stop making it are the only ones producing it or the only ones capable of producing it. It's a pretty popular and widely available chemical and has been for a long time. Did they explain exactly why they have to stop, or did they just say it's "legal concerns"?

They simply said legal concerns, so im not sure. I went ahead and ordered 2 grams of 4 ho met and 250 mgs of 5 MeO MET so hopefully that lasts me a bit. I also have about 60 x 25 mg capsules of 4 ho met left as well. i gotta stock up right away. id suggest the same to you guys as well