• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Legal alternatives to Methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud8

Greenlighter
does anyone know of any good legal speed to keep me awake & alert in an emergency.

Please let me know - I would much appreciate it

Caffeine, Sudafed (eh), Yohimbine (hydroxycut hardcore at GNC has yohimbine and caffeine), energy drinks, or get prescribed amphetamines.

Modafinil is really good in keeping u awake, it is used for treatment of narcolepsy, escessive fatigue. It works by inhibition of dopamine and noradrenaline reuptake, same way as cocaine works but modafinil is much more gentle and lasts 10-15 hours. It also works on histamine and orexin.
Bupropion is aminoketone antidepressant related to cathinone and amphetamines, dopamine and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor, 20hours half-life for bupropion and 35 for active metabolites. It also great for nicotine addiction.
Modafinil can be purchased online and bupropion can be easily obtained as a prescribtion antidepressant Wellbutrin or smoking cessation agent Zyban.

I second buproprion. You need a prescription for it, but they call it the "poor man's coke" for a reason.

Caffeine, Sudafed (eh), Yohimbine (hydroxycut hardcore at GNC has yohimbine and caffeine), energy drinks, or get prescribed amphetamines.
How do you get amphetamines prescribed ?
Modafinil is really good in keeping u awake, it is used for treatment of narcolepsy, escessive fatigue. It works by inhibition of dopamine and noradrenaline reuptake, same way as cocaine works but modafinil is much more gentle and lasts 10-15 hours. It also works on histamine and orexin.
Bupropion is aminoketone antidepressant related to cathinone and amphetamines, dopamine and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor, 20hours half-life for bupropion and 35 for active metabolites. It also great for nicotine addiction.
Modafinil can be purchased online and bupropion can be easily obtained as a prescribtion antidepressant Wellbutrin or smoking cessation agent Zyban.
I have prescriptions for antidepressants but they knock me out -I can't even walk when I take them - it's good for sleep & I need serious help with insomnia - but I like to gofast during the day time - I love my coffee in the morning & I prefer Cannabis at night -- I was wanting something specifically for traveling - I have to be out there for several days & don't want to sleep -- energy drinks & such are out because I have really bad acne & can't have stuff like that ---- in a perfect world I would just do some good meth - I love it

I use ephedrine for a similar (not as good) effect, I live in Canada though where it is legal, in the US you can only find it as an ingredient in some decongestants as far as i know. I think you can find it but it's less straight-forward than here in Canada.

Legal discussion is prohibited. As is sourcing. Please review the forum guidelines before posting again OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.