• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Left chest, shoulder, and necks pains after smoking weed ever since laced mdma

Ceeren

Greenlighter
Last weekend I took a pill of mdma which was laced with some sort of amphetamine along with 2 tabs of lsd and half a blunt of weed. Felt amazing for the first 3 hours until I started experiencing sharp pains in my chest, shoulder, and neck. My heart was also beating at an extremely fast rate I could feel the blood being pumped and it was hurting pretty bad. I felt like I was having a heart attack because I could not control my heart rate and it was becoming extremely painful so I went to the ER. The doctors hooked me up to an electrocardiograph and monitored my heart rate and said everything was going to be ok and sent me home after a couple hours.

During the following week I was experiencing pressure in my left chest, shoulder, and sometimes my neck. The pain would increases when I exert energy, eat, smoke, and when I'm in a hot environment. I tried to workout 3 days later and had leave after a couple sets because of chest discomfort, I usually workout 5 times a week and do a very intense routine. 5 days after I had to leave work early due to pressure in my chest, I work at a pizza place and it gets pretty hot. I smoked weed 4 times since the od and everytime I experience extreme pressure in my left chest and shoulder even though I feel good before I smoke. kinda feels like my heart is swelling. Before this happened I smoked weed everyday with no problem. The last time I smoked which was 2 days ago, I was feeling good but after I smoked the pains came back and were so extreme I went back to the ER. The doctors did an electrocardiograph, x Ray my heart, and a blood test but everything came back normal.

It's been 9 days since the overdose happened and I'm feeling slight pressure on the left side of my chest but it isn't too bad. I've been researching my symptoms on various forums and I might have stimulant psychosis but I'm not sure. I'm hoping there's nothing wrong with my heart and it's just in my head. I was wondering if anyone has experienced similar symptoms and if so, how long they lasted. Also, how long until I can smoke weed again without chest pains? Any input would be greatly appreciated have a nice day.

stop smoking anything for a bit.

you are also hyper focused on it and need to relax and accept you arent dying.

if you are really concerned about your health make a follow up with you family doctor.

also consider not getting so high if you have health anxiety.

Your hyperfocus & anxiety are multiplied when smoking weed.

Who knows what the MDMA was laced with. It seems its all in your head but the anxiety is causing you to anxiety attacks which it really feels like something is wrong with your heart.

You've gone to the ER twice & everything came back normal. I recommend taking a week off from the gym & working out & relaxing. If you have a benzo, take it so it relaxes your mind & body.

About 5 years ago I had a very similar experience to yours...you need to relax for a little bit. I had all the same symptoms you describe when I smoked, and I was unable to smoke any for just a bit over a year. What helped me was a taking xanax for a short duration and coming to the realization nothing was wrong with me.

You will get better, though, just give it time and believe you will.