• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Least harmful way to do coke

jjput1

Greenlighter
Hello all,
What would be the least damaging way of taking cocaine? Would it be effective if put in a pill and taken like a medication? I was thinking about medicating there add with cocaine as a replacement to my Vyvanse perscription since I find myself to be even more productive with cocaine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cocaine isn't very effective taken orally, bioavailability is higher snorted. Notice I edited your post because at Bluelight, you should speak in the first person. (moving to Basic Drug Discussion)

If your prescribed vyvanse stick to vyvanse! I've never done coke but I'm pretty sure tolerance builds super fast your going to want to keep taking more and more and get addicted. Why don't you like the vyvanse? Ask your doctor if you can try Adderall since your already diagnosed as ADD maybe that will work better.

so you're willing to substitute a perfectly fine pharm grade amp to some street level garbage that you don't know what it was cut with?

^ yes. It's not worth it. It will cost you money and make you dependent on something that is very dangerous. You should look into other legally prescribed ADD meds before this.

I think really that the safest is snorting, I only know of two method of administering this and thats snorting and injecting. Out of the two i would say snorting there are many more risks when shooting