• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Lean made with Gee's Linctus

desolate

Greenlighter
Hey,

Codeine cough syrup isnt available without a prescription where I live, and online I've seen many posts about Gee's Linctus working well for lean. Does anyone know if this would work for lean, and if so, how many ml would have to be mixed with sprite and ranchers for a good high?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude you want lean buy promethazine pills and do a heavy CWE dose of codeine. There is no difference besides the concentration making it of course easier to lazily dose, but easier to counter balance the two compounds that cause the effect of "lean." Rather than stay low trying to get high why not get high by being high? Not saying just say no fuck all, but just say I know thanks to us all.

The ingredients include 30% camphorated opium tincture. Camphor is used in decongestion inhalers and things like Vicks vapor rub due to its strong smell. I seriously doubt that shit tastes good and is probably not the best to ingest in large amounts.

Is there a way to burn or strain off the camphor oil like William Burroughs does in "Junky"?

There isn't any way to do so effectively at home, I'm afraid. If you have the equipment, camphor can be removed by precipitating the bisulfite adduct from water/ethanol mix, or alternatively you could probably acid/base extract the opium alkaloids directly.

It's worth remembering that camphor is actually an excitotoxin, it causes seizures esp. in little children/infants, I think the lethal dose is something like 5-10 grams. So you definitely don't want to consume large amounts of it. And the squill glycosides can apparently mess with blood magnesium/potassium levels if overdosed, and that's Real Bad....

Given that there's only ~1.66% opium tincture by volume in Gee's linctus and the remainder is e.g. squill extract and camphor and the like. In a 200mL bottle there is therefore only ~3.3mL of opium tincture. Opium tincture is supposed to be ~1g morphine per 100mL, or 10 mg/mL so that means there is only 33 mg of morphine per 200mL bottle.

So unless you have a fondness for squill, anise oil, camphor, and tolu flavor.... probably not worth using linctus as a lean replacement.

Last edited:
sipping lean is a overrated, non-effective way at getting high on codeine.

one firstly would want as much codeine metabolizing to morphine as possible so sipping would defeat the efficiency of this conversion.

i've seen people do crazy things to get their 'lean' on.

from phensedyl to tuscosed linctus. now Gee's linctus?

as others have said, dangerous and not encouraged..

There isn't any way to do so effectively at home, I'm afraid. If you have the equipment, camphor can be removed by precipitating the bisulfite adduct from water/ethanol mix, or alternatively you could probably acid/base extract the opium alkaloids directly.

It's worth remembering that camphor is actually an excitotoxin, it causes seizures esp. in little children/infants, I think the lethal dose is something like 5-10 grams. So you definitely don't want to consume large amounts of it. And the squill glycosides can apparently mess with blood magnesium/potassium levels if overdosed, and that's Real Bad....

Given that there's only ~1.66% opium tincture by volume in Gee's linctus and the remainder is e.g. squill extract and camphor and the like. In a 200mL bottle there is therefore only ~3.3mL of opium tincture. Opium tincture is supposed to be ~1g morphine per 100mL, or 10 mg/mL so that means there is only 33 mg of morphine per 200mL bottle.

So unless you have a fondness for squill, anise oil, camphor, and tolu flavor.... probably not worth using linctus as a lean replacement.

Just thinking about this makes my stomach turn.

You'll either collapse from hypotension, vomit instantly, have a cardiac failure, seizure, or just die.

Camphor messes with ion channels that's probably why it has that cooling sensation. Ion channels are really important in your brain and heart both could kill you.

Also it messes with acetylcholinesterase and muscarinic receptors which can cause you to passout from hypotension then vomit uncontrollably while unresponsive and choke to death.

Overall your likely to cause catastrophic failure to multiple organs in your body and experience symptoms somewhat like nerve agents used in chemical warfare and die a extremely painful horrible death either from ion channel dysfunction or acetylcholinesterase

Whether or not its advisable as a long term habit, i dont know, but it wont kill you if used every once in a while.
I've used ghees linctus by the bottle before, other than a burnt throat, I had no issues. It definitely got me high, and that's with a fairly hefty codeine tolerance of ~1 gram a day. I think Shambles has also been partial to a bit of ghees in the past, from what I remember them saying.
You won't die and probably won't have a seizure.
OP, start with 100 ml (half a bottle) and see where that takes you. A full bottle was an average dose for me.
As for the low opium/morphine amount, it's been discussed before on these boards, and no one could decide on a definite answer as to why it even works. A super strength tincture? Who knows.
However, the taste can be pretty hard to deal with and I doubt it'd get you high with a tolerance to any real opiates/oids.

Would the amount of camphor in Vicks inhalers (used properly)be able to trigger seizures amongst those with low thresholds due to benzo w/d or too much tramadol or what have you?