• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Lay Alprazolam Blotters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha. So much can go wrong so easily. It’s a lot more complicated than a lot of folks might imagine!

Most Definetly, it's not the type of thing the casual drug user should be seeking out. Just be happy to enjoy the benefits of said drugs and appreciate the financial benefit you get from acquiring it pure. I personally love dosing my pure benzos put into solution.

i feel them within minutes generally.
most frequently orally.
preferably the higher doses in my bedroom with 2mgs Alprazolam or Etizolam under the tongue. Both tickle that same spot for me

Peaceful bliss ✌

Last edited:
But using a scale would be tedious trying to weigh out 2mg doses and capping them.
I don't want to use volumeric dosing cos I don't want to carry a syringe around.

Trying to weigh out Alpraz in mg's isn't just asking for trouble, but actively stalking it. Trying to cut it with another dry powder is also extremely problematic from uneven grain size and it's behavior in a stack (see Heroin cut with Fent/ hotspots).

You can drop a mg on to a a sugar cube, etc while in a known volume/ weight solution. While volumetric dosing might be a bit more difficult for transport, it won't leave you trying to piece together several missing days with a few receipts, a news broadcast and a police report.. Hopefully.

I?m a little late to the party but I?m fairly sure you cannot lay blotter with PG. You need to use high proof ethanol as the propylene glycol won?t evaporate like ethanol does. I?ve left a solution of etizolam/PG in a shot glass for over a month and it didn?t evaporate. Better off just keeping a solution in an eye-dropper type bottle with a removable top and measuring doses out with a 1ml oral syringe. Dollar General brand eye drop bottles work perfectly.

I?m a little late to the party but I?m fairly sure you cannot lay blotter with PG. You need to use high proof ethanol as the propylene glycol won?t evaporate like ethanol does. I?ve left a solution of etizolam/PG in a shot glass for over a month and it didn?t evaporate. Better off just keeping a solution in an eye-dropper type bottle with a removable top and measuring doses out with a 1ml oral syringe. Dollar General brand eye drop bottles work perfectly.

What a0mbout Alprazolam?

Status
Not open for further replies.