• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Lawmaker of fake pot ban caught!!!

i would like to point out that they make the Roll With It peopls sound like dicks when there really not. I have never walked into a store and felt so welcomed in my life before they opened. I have been going there since they opened and know all the guys pre well. I always get carded. Even know they probably know my address by now. Its a legit place with legit people.

Haggar is the prime sponsor of HB1273, which would prevent the sale of loose-leaf incense to those under 21, restrict the quantity that shops could sell, label each product’s ingredients and warn buyers of the potential health effects of abuse.

I have no real problem with any of that.

I have no real problem with any of that.
Yeah if anything, that's how I think it should be. Though, it interferes with the whole
analogue act having health warnings. Though I suppose there are probably ways to word it to be "in case of accidental ingestion"

Recently they just banned all this fake stuff. Besides a few that dont even compare to the old stuff. Anyway ya this bitch is smoking it!!!!!!

http://www.argusleader.com/article/...pite-video-of-lawmaker-s-purchase?odyssey=tab

She's not smoking it. She was purchasing the products to demonstrate how easy it is to buy and that most places do not ID their patrons. At which she failed, because they did ID her.
But yeah, she is still a bitch, although quite hot.

this sounds like a good bill to me - why all the commotion? you would rather buy shit smoking blends that have no listed ingredients and just take the vendors word for it?

exactly...this bill is the first one I have seen from any state that takes a reasonable stance on fake mj. hopefully this lady is around when they are penning the laws that govern real MJ when the time comes for reform.