• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Law of Attraction- A Material & Spiritual Life

LuiBliss

Bluelighter
My philosophy is that of a balance between the material and spiritual life. A harmony with mind-body-soul-spirit. With that in mind, in addition to increasing spiritual awareness and moving towards enlightenment self actualization, enjoying a comfortable material life is obligatory. One can be satisfied with the basic necessities of life, but why settle for a Mazda when you can have a Porsche?

Health is the most important aspect to look after, however, in ones life. For without health it is very difficult to utilize the senses to appreciate what life has to offer.

Relationships. Man is a social animal, and needs to foster positive relationships with his peers as well as those of the opposite sex.

Wealth Have purpose in life and turn ones purpose into an income where he/she not only is able to help the world around her, but she is also materialistically rewarded in doing so.

[video]https://youtu.be/Qpd8Q8l6sqk[/video]

When you work in alignment with your inner virtue and not merely your personality level desires, you get everything you need and more. But you can't attract something that isn't in line with your purpose here on Earth. Hence not everyone can attract infinite wealth, or we'd all be doing it. On a 3D material level, wealth looks good, but in terms of self-development instant wealth could be very bad for some people, self-destructive even.

You also can't attract something that is above your paygrade, in terms of learning. If your spirit is in grade 5 you can't manifest a lesson that's on the university level.

One way of looking at it is... all knowledge and all "things" already exist. Whether or not we can perceive them, learn from them, or "have" them is a matter of which gateways within ourselves are open.

To simplify it, it's like working out (building muscle) you can attain it just 1st) how bad do you want it since big muscles require hours a day and many days a week for many years to attain.

It is possible for most people, it is easier for others because of genetic makeup etc. but also have that intense desire should be there.

I guess this is just another dynamic of what you are trying to say eh Foreigner..

big-muscles.jpg

I'm curious how the law of attraction works with lets say a child born in a country in the middle of a war or drought and starves to death by the age of two? How could this child attract this to themselves as their brain hasn't even developed yet? I've never bought into the explanation that they did something in a past existence to merit this fate since I've seen no convincing evidence for reincarnation. I was wondering if you or anyone could shed some light on this. We live in a country where we are relatively safe and have resources, often at the expense of others so I think we often forget about the real unfortunates in a world that seems to be doing something to them beyond any control they might have.

In very simple terms CT, Law of Attraction works upon the overall conciousness of your direct surroundings. You cannot rise above that threshold. Plus the needs and desires of someone in that situation are different than your own. Other than that, what causes a person to be born in different situations is beyond the scope of this thread or my experienced knowldge. I am merely advocating that those that come in contact with this thread reach out, dream and work towards attaining their desires and have a lot of gratitude that you are able to do so in peace.

You also can't attract something that is above your paygrade, in terms of learning. If your spirit is in grade 5 you can't manifest a lesson that's on the university level.

I've been manifesting some very advanced high-level lessons this year. Sometimes it's even too much or more than I want to deal with, but I guess I'm ready for it.

But you're right in saying we're not all prepared for the same lessons. I think we're all here to learn different things and one way of understanding that's right to some might not be appropriate for someone else. Some might be here to transcend material reality while others might not be meant to see beyond it.

To simplify it, it's like working out (building muscle) you can attain it just 1st) how bad do you want it since big muscles require hours a day and many days a week for many years to attain.

It is possible for most people, it is easier for others because of genetic makeup etc. but also have that intense desire should be there.

I guess this is just another dynamic of what you are trying to say eh Foreigner..

In eastern philosophy the intention comes from the yi (意) which is a type of energy which inhabits the human consciousness, usually through the third energy centre, solar plexus. Some people naturally have a stronger yi. Life experience, like how you were raised or the values you were taught, will determine how well your yi is trained. I suspect that it's also a soul level talent that is developed over many lifetimes in some people. But... it's an ability that may be wide open or locked down depending on what the soul is here to learn.

But... my earlier point is that it's going to be hard to put your intention into something you don't really want. For instance a lot of people want money but there are subconscious programs stopping them from achieving it, like feelings of guilt or unworthiness. They may be on the personality level or they may be installed much deeper as an outpouring of their spirit... in which case they will never be able to manifest it.

Whereas, if something is part of your life path, it will be easy to ask for it. It will feel right on all levels, once you realize that's the thing you're supposed to do. It becomes so easy that you manifest things without actually having to focus on it.

I'm curious how the law of attraction works with lets say a child born in a country in the middle of a war or drought and starves to death by the age of two? How could this child attract this to themselves as their brain hasn't even developed yet? I've never bought into the explanation that they did something in a past existence to merit this fate since I've seen no convincing evidence for reincarnation. I was wondering if you or anyone could shed some light on this. We live in a country where we are relatively safe and have resources, often at the expense of others so I think we often forget about the real unfortunates in a world that seems to be doing something to them beyond any control they might have.

It's not so much about them deserving it but it's about what's happening on the level of the spirit. Everything that happens on Earth is material and temporary. Think about a soul that is perhaps thousands of years old in linear time, and is immortal. A suffering life of 30 years in order to extract a key lesson is not really that long. The suffering feels real and vivid while it's happening but once it's over, it's gone. It's hard to know which material happenings translate to what on the spirit level, because we are all living under the veil of material life which prevents remembering.

And I don't say that as someone who comes from a privileged life. I have suffered horribly, beyond what a lot of people could tolerate. I now see its utility. It has turned me into a much more advanced person. But it's bitter work and there is always the risk of self-destruction.

People who are born into intense trials have the most to gain, if they don't succumb. Or maybe it's an atonement of some kind, hard to say. For it doesn't feel like an atonement exactly but a lot of good has been extracted from it... but it has had a touch of "paying my dues" in there a littlqe bit.

But you're right in saying we're not all prepared for the same lessons. I think we're all here to learn different things and one way of understanding that's right to some might not be appropriate for someone else. Some might be here to transcend material reality while others might not be meant to see beyond it.

It depends on the lesson and it's hard to gauge who is advanced and who isn't, on the soul level, just by examining their life superficially. I see this in astrology a lot. People who have really harmonious charts with no conflicts also lack depth of perception and understanding. Outwardly their lives seem full, complex, rich, and privileged, but inwardly they don't have a lot of complexity. And that's ok, it's neither good nor bad. An easy life is not necessarily a better life, in cosmic time.

Attracting money for the sake of money alone is more difficult than attracting money as a means to accomplish something in life.

This is what Foreigner is trying to say I think about putting your intention where you really want. A good way to test out if you really want what you think you desire is to meditate and visualize the overall picture of what you want your life to look like. I mean, you may have a set determined purpose in life, but that doesn't mean you have to allow your life to bring you whatever random shit it throws at you. You can be a conscious creator. To be as dedicated as you can to manifest your desires takes hard work, especially depending on the scope of your desires and how much change you want from your current life.

A powerful way to begin making changes in your outward life is to begin from the inside. This is why I recommend a daily meditation practice where you start by watching your breath just like most regular meditations for 5 minutes, then proceeding with the visualization.

Visualization is great because you get to 'test out' if your desires are truly your desires and are truly worth sacrificing for and if they are you continue. What meditation will also do is ingrain in your subconscious that this is your life and this is the 'new' you and you begin to see new opportunities. At first you will need to recognize them and mindfully take them. Later on it becomes second nature.