• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST PROHIBITION IN THE UK-pls visit site before prejudgement

Airmid

Bluelighter
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition UK <[email protected]> To

Jun 13 at 6:48 AM
Our Podcast Has Arrived! Let’s Talk Drugs!
Posted: 12 Jun 2016 01:32 PM PDT
Our new podcast has arrived! We’ve finally joined the Distraction Pieces Network and are ready to talk drugs! Here’s Stop and Search, the first episode – and it’s a good one. Have a listen: Joining us to dissect drug policy is: Robin Ince – Comedian and broadcaster. Dr Suzi Gage – Guardian Science blogger and fellow […]
The post Our Podcast Has Arrived! Let’s Talk Drugs! appeared first on Law Enforcement Against Prohibition UK.

Last edited:
A valuable lesson I have learned in my drug experiences has involved police officers and other government officials. People often hate how olice categorize every drug user as irresponsible and wrong. Police feel the same on the other side of this. Police are often good people and each police officer is different. Most police officers have good intentions. The same as any other person police officers are occasionally wrong, learn, and improve. Our world is filled with good police officers and every day more and more of them acknowledge the failure of prohibition. I give credit when credit is due.

LEAP is an admirable and outstanding organization.