• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Lavender colored heroin?

Drug_Enthusiast616

Greenlighter
So the other day, I was sold some purple (lavender) colored heroin. It wasn't the most potent stuff, but it got the job done. I'm really just curious if anyone has any idea as to what the hell made it light purple? Or if anyone has had any expierence with this. Where I live, I normally get either white, tan(ish) or gray H. I live in Western NY BTW.

I have heard of a purple heroin being attributed to brorphine rather than fentanyl, but whatever it is it is certainly some synthetic opioid, be it fentanyl or some fentanyl analog or some other potent opioid.

Whichever the case, any "heroin" sold on the street level in the US is almost definitely going to contain at least some synthetic opioid, and of those, almost all will have a synthetic opioid as it's main active. What is weird is that some samples contain a small amount of actual diacetylmorphine but so little relative to the amount of fentanyl (or fentanyl analog) present that it doesn't make any sense why they mixed in actual heroin to begin with. They justed wasted the heroin essentially.

Anyway, the purple stuff from what I've heard, is actually brorphine. But whatever it really is you can be sure it is a potent synthetic opioid that can easily kill you in a totally unexpected fashion.

I have heard of a purple heroin being attributed to brorphine rather than fentanyl, but whatever it is it is certainly some synthetic opioid, be it fentanyl or some fentanyl analog or some other potent opioid.

Whichever the case, any "heroin" sold on the street level in the US is almost definitely going to contain at least some synthetic opioid, and of those, almost all will have a synthetic opioid as it's main active. What is weird is that some samples contain a small amount of actual diacetylmorphine but so little relative to the amount of fentanyl (or fentanyl analog) present that it doesn't make any sense why they mixed in actual heroin to begin with. They justed wasted the heroin essentially.
I have been using H for quite awhile now and it used to be that I had to go to the same person every time because every thing else was trash. Nowadays it seems I can go anywhere to get it and its going to be quite potent. I'm almost positive everything it is some type of fent analogue anymore, just for the simple fact that the H no longer lasts anymore. After a couple hours it feels like I'm back to completely sober, NO MATTER who I get it from. This lavender stuff just caught me off guard. I have been getting some greyish/blueish colored H which has been great and then...the lavender lol. By the way, I use the word H pretty loosely as I'm not positive as to exactly what it is.

I heard about this a couple weeks ago. A buddy of mine went up to Baltimore to cop and came back down south which a bunch of caps of the same Purple dope y'all are talking about. I didn't try it personally but I saw it and was definitely wondering about wtf it was in actuality.

I'm in Binghamton area and I've had purple stuff before too a few months ago. Wicked potent and no legs. Deff not heroin. My guy also had some brown dope and the brown was deff good ole heroin.

A 50mg shot would rock me and break through my sub. Might of got cut a lot more before it reached you

Yeah. But how would they cut it and keep it purple? Its Crazy this past year I have had gray shit that was no good and gray shit that was fire. Had white shit that was no good and white shit that was fire. Before this year every kind of white shit I use to get was garbage. The gray/bluish colored shit I get now I really like. Couple years ago I'd get some brown that looked exactly just like clump of dirt off the ground. Well he got busted in 2019 with 636 grams of heroin/fentanyl mix. No legs was the issue. Still enjoyed it though.

Yeah. But how would they cut it and keep it purple? Its Crazy this past year I have had gray shit that was no good and gray shit that was fire. Had white shit that was no good and white shit that was fire. Before this year every kind of white shit I use to get was garbage. The gray/bluish colored shit I get now I really like. Couple years ago I'd get some brown that looked exactly just like clump of dirt off the ground. Well he got busted in 2019 with 636 grams of heroin/fentanyl mix. No legs was the issue. Still enjoyed it though.
I'm sure there's ways they cut it no doubt. I imagine most of it comes outta NYC/jerz and stops in Bing/Syracuse first before hitting western NY. For a smaller city Bing is really hopping, ridiculous. Combine Endicott and Johnson City it's a good size area actually

I was liking the brown dope better, way longer legs It probably had fent in it too but was deff dope too. I snorted some and it was that classic heroin drip and smelled of vinegar.

I know we can't talk prices but the few times in the last 6 months I got actual dope it was more expensive than fent.

The potent fent around here is completely white and you only need like half a bags worth of it in the spoon. And bags have pretty much disappeared around here. It's all 0.25/0.5/1.0g

Last edited:
I'm sure there's ways they cut it no doubt. I imagine most of it comes outta NYC/jerz and stops in Bing/Syracuse first before hitting western NY. For a smaller city Bing is really hopping, ridiculous. Combine Endicott and Johnson City it's a good size area actually

I was liking the brown dope better, way longer legs It probably had fent in it too but was deff dope too. I snorted some and it was that classic heroin drip and smelled of vinegar.

I know we can't talk prices but the few times in the last 6 months I got actual dope it was more expensive than fent.

The potent fent around here is completely white and you only need like half a bags worth of it in the spoon. And bags have pretty much disappeared around here. It's all 0.25/0.5/1.0g

I'm near Buffalo. Came across some what looks to be grey H. Now..I used to get some grey stuff that came in one rock, was hard as could be and smelled and tasted just like vinegar. Was absolutely brutal to snort, but was pretty good. Honestly, in my experiences, vinegar smell/taste has always meant a good thing as far as potency. Anyway the stuff I got today looked to be grey, until I broke it up, then a bunch of white appeared lol I really need to get some test kits! As far as bags go, I have one guy who has double wides, but other then that...nothing. Everyone else just dumps it.

I know for a fact the good H i used to get years ago was coming from Jersey. I know he was making the drive back and forth around 2015/2016. It was worth it back then since I couldn't find much worth a damn.

I've seen pink H before that was some legit fire but never purple, sounds like an RC

Anyway, the purple stuff from what I've heard, is actually brorphine. But whatever it really is you can be sure it is a potent synthetic opioid that can easily kill you in a totally unexpected fashion.

So the other day, I was sold some purple (lavender) colored heroin. It wasn't the most potent stuff, but it got the job done. I'm really just curious if anyone has any idea as to what the hell made it light purple? Or if anyone has had any expierence with this. Where I live, I normally get either white, tan(ish) or gray H. I live in Western NY BTW.
So I just got this purple/dark lavender stuff... I smoke it, it burns like hell and not really the getting the feels I want/need to feel. Is this due to t possible being brorphine or a mix of a bunch of different stuff? I know fent + doesn't burn nor does H... Not like this stuff does. Did I just get ripped off? Is there a trick like cooking it somehow? Im done with the IV route... Too many close calls. Please lmk!

P.S. I'm a newbie, sorry if this breaks rules or im responding to the wrong thread/comment.

Thx ♥️✌️

Bright purple or more of a lavender colour? If it's the latter, it's very likely U-47700. Onset isn't as fast as H but duration is longer. Brorphine is dodgy and not euphoric whereas U4 is pretty damned euphoric. Of course, it would have been cut unless half a point knocked you on your arse - given that it's 7.5x M so 3.375x H.

But duration is a good way to know.

It's like the definition of purple. Def not getting euphoria, just pain from all the coughing after inhaling. Sniffed some and got super sick, like I knocked out and woke up actually feverish & pukey. I didn't do a whole lot (sniffing) so I don't think it was due to potency. I dont know though, it was really sketchy. But yeah, from smoking it, it just sucks and tastes like crap. Burns black tar like with not a lot of smoke on exhale. I feel like it's broken lol. Like either im defective or this stuff is. Everyone else shoots and swears it's good stuff. Wacccck. Color is more vibrant than this text, but along the lines kinda.

here in Canada we have all different colours. its just fent/carfent/nitazenes mixed with buff and dyed with food colouring. some of them are flavoured as well. Ive heard they use the mio concentrate squirt liquid to do this, Ive heard jell-o powder is used sometimes as well

I've seen pink H before that was some legit fire but never purple, sounds like an RC
Hi. I know I’m replying to a very old post but I do hope you’ll reply. My fiancé & I have relapsed back into heroin addiction & now that we’re not in our 20’s (we’re 44), dope has changed so much that we’re almost certain we’re all the way addicted to fent. (Got some real boi once & were still dope sick until we got “regular dope” that’s everywhere here, which is fent based). We’re in southern IN/Louisville KY area. Lastnight (for some reason) after running out of some weak blackish/grey powder dope, as the sickness crept in, it seemed to accelerate to a point of me feeling like I either had cotton fever or was in precipitated withdrawals. My fiancé was fine (he was able to gather up all of our old cottons-mostly dark blue from some strong stuff we’d had a little while back to make us 2 shots) compared to me. I was all the way sick, having tremors, restless legs & arms & slight hallucination like a bad acid trip where nothing felt right. He felt bad but I was 10x worse. Could the grey stuff we’d last had possibly had something in it to make it wear off fast & then put me in mega fast hardcore withdrawal? If so, what? The cotton shot would’ve made me well, but my arm was jerking so much that every time he got blood back in the syringe, he would push barely & I would jerk so bad that he’d lose the vein. And you know this was 100% NOT what I wanted to do. I wasn’t shaking, I was jerking (arms & legs) so I missed half of a shot that would’ve helped me & ended up snorting what was left (bloody cotton water) in the syringe. I’d *never* do that too get high. This was the worst I’ve felt in my life. In 20 degree weather I managed to drive 45min to cop & back to our apartment to safely use. When we tried preparing shots (after I’d snorted a line), my fiancé (who shoots a lot more than I do because he has good veins whereas mine are terrible) noticed that his cooker had a lot left back in it after drawing up a shot. After just heating it, it looked like a thick pinkish liquid. Then after it was in the syringe, it began to gel up. He squirted it out & refiltered it…to where it was now clear. I didn’t shoot any. He felt no relief from it. It clogs our noses up almost all the way after snorting it & then takes almost 20 min to drain & then feel anything (relief). Amy idea what this stuff is in this dope? The guy we got it from has sold us regular stuff in the past but isn’t a user himself.

It's like the definition of purple. Def not getting euphoria, just pain from all the coughing after inhaling. Sniffed some and got super sick, like I knocked out and woke up actually feverish & pukey. I didn't do a whole lot (sniffing) so I don't think it was due to potency. I dont know though, it was really sketchy. But yeah, from smoking it, it just sucks and tastes like crap. Burns black tar like with not a lot of smoke on exhale. I feel like it's broken lol. Like either im defective or this stuff is. Everyone else shoots and swears it's good stuff. Wacccck. Color is more vibrant than this text, but along the lines kinda.
Your purple font is impossible to read in dark mode.