• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Late-in-life bloomer

Beakman

Greenlighter
Hey all! I just found out about Bluelight and it sounds like exactly the kind of supportive community I need right now!

I'm 57 and have lived a VERY "square" life: I've never been drunk (do have an occasional drink, just never really wanted to be drunk I guess), tried a potent (so they said) pot vape with no effect (once it was legal here), and... that's really it.

There are other things I've been curious about that I know are generally acceptable and safe (like shrooms) and I have literally no idea of how any of that works, how much to take, what it does, where to find some, anything.... not looking for hookups for sure, just hoping to meet people who were recent noobs who might be able to help me figure out how to maybe enjoy myself before it's too late in life.

I look forward to exploring the forums and soaking up as much info as I can!

welcome to bl mate, and make sure to take it easy dose-wise if you're starting the droogz at your age :)

you could have some epic times though with those lovely unfucked receptors of yours!

btw loads of people say they don't feel it when they take cannabis for the first time - they just don't know that they are stoned usually...

I would advise not going straight for the strong vapes thoughv - just try a couple of puffs of flower or hash first and go from there

Welcome friend, hope you enjoy our site and find some useful information 🙂 any questions you may have, we’re happy to help

Welcome! Glad you've made your way here

@Beakman

I dunno if you are aware, but 'beak' is slang for cocaine in parts of the UK, so don't be shocked if any members from that country think you're a cokehead :)
lol! Wouldn't be the first time I've used a handle that had another meaning I never knew about! Definitely a "TIL..." thing. Thank you!

Just take it easy. You might find something that you really enjoy and you just have to use moderation. Everything has side effects even downsides. The site is a wealth of information. Cut loose let your hair down You've earned it mate.