• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Last post. Only bc minimal oxymorphone info on net.

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
Pretend I have never posted before. I won’t post about “same topic” again, promise.

I have sixty OPANA HCL IR 10 MG. White 54 814 pills.

My current addiction: 120 mg oxycodone orally daily

Question: I don’t want to snort. I took FOUR of the OPANA 10 MG IR. Been 40 min feel NOTHING. I thought that should equal 80 MG IR OXYCODONE.

I know orally with OXYMORPHONE ONLY 10% is used, so I got basically 4 MG OPANA IR which = 8 MG OXYCODONE. So I can take 50 of these pills and I’ll get 50 MG (%10) from the 50 (10 MG OPANAS)??????

I’m confused. Tomorrow or in a little I’m gonna snort some. I think I’ll have to snort like 3 pills of the OPANA IR 10 MG to feel something since oral is a joke???

Thanks Guys

I just snorted a half of one. 5 MG of the OPANA 10 MG IR.

So far in 1 hour I have orally ingested. 4(10)s and snorted 5 mg. OPANA IR.

Now my previous tolerance was 100-140 mg daily oxycodone. So I didn’t take any oxycodone today.

I snorted another 5 mg. Ok now I’m starting to feel something. That wasn’t too much for someone with a fairly large oxy tolerance , 100-150 mg at once, was it? Should I freak myself and give myself anxiety and panic? Or just enjoy this feeling ?

Thanks!!! Also how long does it take to feel it when snorted ...

Snorting hits pretty quickly. By the time you taste it drop to your throat, you should be feeling most of your dose.

And you’re fine. Your tolerance is high enough that what you’ve done is safe. Just chill out and relax and don’t take anymore until you learn more about this drug and how it affects you.

Thanks shart. This is a wierd drug. I will always like oxycodone orally. But I don’t have any until Wednesday or so. Tomorrow I will snort 15-20 mg instead of orally taking any. Maybe I’ll feel something like the 100 mg of oxy I take orally a day.

Thanks shart. This is a wierd drug. I will always like oxycodone orally. But I don’t have any until Wednesday or so. Tomorrow I will snort 15-20 mg instead of orally taking any. Maybe I’ll feel something like the 100 mg of oxy I take orally a day.

I used to feel the same way but now I prefer the Opana. Yes with your tolerance you're in the right ballpark now. And they usually take 5-10 minutes to hit, give or take. Nasally they are strong enough that they do deserve a good bit of respect. So, please be careful and enjoy.

Thanks again. Not sure how much I like it, got horrific headache from snorting it. And it’s definitly from that.

These Days I Wouldn't Snort Or Inject Any Of These Altered Opiates IMHO.

If You Are Far Up North From The Pacific NW Then Maybe They Don't Have As Many Binders And Fillers.

Your Delicate Air Sacs Must Last You A Lifetime. I Never Tried Opana {Oxymorphone HCI} My Pain Spec

Had Told Me Oxys Were One Thing And Opana Is Another. I Believe He Didn't Want Me To Have Any Euphoria. It's The ONLY Opiate I Never

Got Prescribed. Believe Me... I've Had Them All And Before Our Monitoring Program Throughout All 50 States Far Too Many Dilaudids, Oxycontin IR

And Oxycodone ER And Etcs. Nope... Never Had Opanas But I Did Have The 'Blues' By Endo Below... I Won't Go Into Detail.

Many Years Ago {At Least In The States} Endo Pharmaceuticals Made An Oxymorphone By The Name Of Numorphan {Street Name 'Blues'}

As I Recall They Were 10 mgs. They Went From A Script To On The Streets $5-Then $7, $10 And At The End Before They Were Kicked Out Of The U.S. $15. Then Sent To Puerto Rico.

I Never Thought They Would Ever Return. Now They Are Once Again Banned Here. You Take Great Care aaMizer720. Take It From A Guy Who Has COPD.

Be Safe Brother... May Peace And Continued Good Health Be With You. Sincerely, The Brother Will

It would probably be best to throw the equivalency chart out the window and use your personal experience now that you have taken a medium dose of the OxyM through two different ROA's.
Although I will say that oxyM can be subtle.. till it isn't. Especially if you use it in conjunction with other sedatives like benzos. Some saline nasal spray can also be of benefit for rinsing afterwards as the pill's binders/ excipients are not always kind to the nasal septum.
Good Luck Mizer.

Thanks so much guys. No more snorting for me. I just took two opanas to hold me over for an hour to get my oxycodone. Not a fan of the opanas honestly I would chuck them

No I’ve bever had oxymorphone in my life. I never posted a previous post like this one. I do post many posts. But in-alike topics should be stated seperateley, I feel.

I’m done with th opanas there awful. Took 20 mg Opana IR orally at 9 am them 100 mg of Oxycodone at 11 am this morning. It’s not a good feeling and it made the oxycodone not feel as good as it usually does. Just gonna sell these suckers, no good. > no prices <

Last edited by a moderator:
So I took 20 MG OPANA 6 1/2 hours ago. 100 MG OXYCODONE 4 1/2 hours ago. Can I reside my OXYCODONE now ? 80 mg I will be doing. Is that safe ? I’m feeling a bit tired but nothing unusual. I’ve been doing 80-100 mg twice a day for a month now.

Thanks

You will likely be fine at those doses at those intervals considering your tolerance. Just curious are you taking these for pain or recreation?

Edit: I'm not trying to dog on you, I would love to answer your questions to help with the safety of your drug use but your posts seem kind of alarmist.

Maybe that's just my interpretation but if you are highly concerned about taking a dose too soon then wait a couple hours longer.

If you are using them for pain then I suppose I can understand if the pain comes back and you need to take an early dose. If you are using for recreation do your tolerance and your high a favor and wait the few extra hours at least. The longer you wait the stronger your next dose will feel, to a certain limit anyway.

Recreationally. It started out for pain. Then I abused them and, well, here I am.