Last Line - again!

EnoughNow

Greenlighter
I am mentally and physically done. I've been using coke for 2 years and have ended up with a daily habit. Coke to be awake - valium to sleep. I cannot do it anymore. I have kids, no money and my nose along with many other body parts, hurt like fuck.
I'm going to first NA meeting tomorrow and don't know what to expect. I just wanted to tell someone!

Hi Enough!

Good for you. Sometimes, it takes getting to this point.

Doing something about it is a big deal! I didn't do that until I was forced. Good job. ❤️

That's so great that you're taking those steps Enough!! Very proud of you, please let us know how your meeting goes. We are all here for you.

Hugs,
your friend,
Ash.

I am mentally and physically done. I've been using coke for 2 years and have ended up with a daily habit. Coke to be awake - valium to sleep. I cannot do it anymore. I have kids, no money and my nose along with many other body parts, hurt like fuck.
I'm going to first NA meeting tomorrow and don't know what to expect. I just wanted to tell someone!

i hope you found the NA useful.

i've been going and its useless if you go battered you just don't engage, it hasn't stopped me using, but its made me feel less worthless. like these people you've never met want to help you for no benefit to themselves (well apparently its part of their recovery)

its a bit like a cult but tbh i think for someone with a daily drug habit a recovery cult aint no bad thing.