LAST CALL...Studio 6 ROLL CALL....ALL ABOARD..

ROLL2NITE

Bluelighter
studio is 16 hours away...and closing...need my fellow peep's 2 let me know if there in...there's a few that wanted 2 go, but didn't get back 2 me..
frown.gif

you're loss..it's gonna b great..
STUDIO..STUDIO..STUDIO....
PLUR
COWBOY

want to go but my connection fell through... gimme some info bro...
rayray

R2N,
It's Budd-E. I can finaly say I saw a bluelighter at Studio. All of you other peeps didn't show. I wish we could have talked more but I'm not that much of a dancer. Hope to meet with some more peeps next time who like to talk more.
Budd-E
[email protected]

Wish i could go with you, the man and I just bought a house this wk (yeah, just your average monday - you know, take a shower, go to work, buy a house), so I think I should be a little more responsible with the fundage for now. God Damn I'm getting old!!
Ran into K at Marmont last wkend, we went over to Envy and danced all night. Didn't see Sin though. Where the hell were you? By the way, I'm going to leave more stuff in your car. I had a hell of a good time weaving through traffic chasing you through downtown
smile.gif

I run into k everyweekend..and have a blast weavin in and out of traffic chasin it down...shit, come to think of it, i have a blast weavin in and out of traffic after i've already chased it down too..hmm...
rayray