The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Ethnobotanicals Las vegas for tourists cannibis

new2drugs

Bluelighter
Website says that it's legal in a private residence but not in hotels.

Anyone been recently could update me on what happens if you want to take cannibis?

Im only interested in edibles so I could probably just eat it in my hotel as there would be no smell.

Also delayed effect so could pop it then sit at a bar or something.

Thanks

Website says that it's legal in a private residence but not in hotels.

Anyone been recently could update me on what happens if you want to take cannibis?

Im only interested in edibles so I could probably just eat it in my hotel as there would be no smell.

Also delayed effect so could pop it then sit at a bar or something.

Thanks
Before 9/11 when my friends and I would fly to Vegas, I would carry a quarter bag on the plane in my pocket. lol. We would smoke in the hotel room without thinking twice.

If you are bringing edibles, I 100% don't see any problem or chance of getting caught.

I'd buy them there rather then bring them but yes same thing.

I think they have opened places to consume or smoke them this year.

I'm going to move this over to North & South American Drug Discussion. Regional questions such as this tend to get better responses in their respective regional forum.
CD -> NSADD

Edibles seem like the way to go here. Unless you want to go spend all your time smoking weed in a "cannabis lounge".

If all you care about is edibles than you're perfectly fine taking and using them anywhere. No one will care. If you do decide to smoke just do it in the bathroom, or you can just vape and probably be fine in the room. I have family in Vegas and have done this many times including before legal cannabis was a thing.

Thanks..yea I've never smoked in my life so don't fancy it. Eating it will be fine. Best not play poker though lol

Is vaping cannibis also available in Vegas ?
Vaping is just another route of administration for a drug that is recreationally legal in NV. You could shove it up your butt and it would still be legal.

I'm sure you can buy a vape kit at any head shop in Vegas or bring one with you to Vegas that you bought somewhere else.