• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Las Vegas Cannabis Lounges

HotBoxHenry

Greenlighter
For the past 2 years I've watched closely as the Cannabis industry slowly evolved, both in Las Vegas, and surrounding areas. I'm excited to be a part of the recreational sales and development here in Clark County, and all of Nevada for that matter. With the passing of new legislation many new doors are being opened for potential businesses. I am pleased to say I have been lucky enough to be a part of one of many potential huge additions to the industry, and Las Vegas itself.
Last year, Colorado made over 1 billion dollars in cannabis sales, both medical and recreational, with the taxes imposed bringing in more than 150million!! They have set the bar high, but if I know this city, based on tourist numbers alone, we should easily meet and exceed those numbers.
For the past few weeks I have been in contact with legislators, business owners, and investors to capitalize on this ever growing industry. Using Denver as a precedent, I am aiming to promote Legal Cannabis lounges. Using an app to direct flow, and using simulations to test the demographic and potential market cap, we've estimated the business to be valued between 6-14billiom inside of 5 years.
These lounges will be a crucial addition to the growing culture here in Las Vegas; providing a safe place to smoke their legal stash, patrons will be provided access to private lounges, away from the strip traffic, designed as an attraction to add to their Vegas experience! Let me be super clear: This is absolutely necessary!! But, as with most brilliant ideas, there will be setbacks.

I'd like to discuss our plan to minimize criminal infractions due to the new growth of the industry, revitalize areas with the tax revenue from these businesses(mine in particular), and attempt to corner a market by providing the necessary amenities to bring in a whole new group of visitors to the Las Vegas community each year.

We have worked diligently to provide a plan that relieves large hotel brands from liability due to legalization, while still providing guests with the utmost of attention to their time here in Las Vegas. We have partnered with dispensaries, businesses, and certain A-list celebrities to build a brand that you can expect only to benefit the community which, I personally, love being apart of.

All of these ideas and features flow through a major app, downloadable for free, and available just days before the Cannabis Cup here in Las Vegas. It would be my absolute pleasure to share every bit of information I can with you, offer you incentives, and help direct traffic to a solution to what will surely be a problem if not addressed by like-minded individuals, or groups of people.

I want to thank you guys in the forum if you've made it this far. I appreciate any and all feedback on the matter via email or phone calls. Please don't think I'm asking directly for your money to fund my project. I need you to share the idea in hopes it brings itself to life. Help me water the seed!!

Here is my Facebook page
www.facebook.com/sanielmity
I've posted a video breaking down the idea!

Here is a go fund me page. I hate it. I don't want 100$ or 250$. I would love if you can't donate 1$ to share the page! The donations are purely to see what the market interest is and traffic demographics.

https://www.gofundme.com/hotbox-social-club

Also, we intend to donate 10% of all proceeds from the application itself, as well as the physical business, and start a foundation to help with alternative solutions in relation to children suffering conditions associated with cancer. I hope you will join me on this journey.

Gratefully yours,

Brandon Henry
Founder/CEO
The HotBox Social Club