Open Discussion Larger PM Box please!

I'll definitely try it out. So far my favorite idea is probably just having an export to HTML ability or just a larger PM box. If I need to I'll download an external program to read my PMs, but the less steps I need to take the better. It just feels unnatural.

vBulletin PM Reader 1 build 37 Someone might check if this program suits their need of maintaining formatting. If not I'll get around to trying it at some point and report back eventually.

WOW. Thank you for posting this. Solved my issues. Doesn't look exactly like BL but it's good enough for me for archiving PMs. :)

Now the only issue is having downloaded past PMs as text-only and not as XML. Ooh well, lol.

pm box

is there any way we can have more space in the pm box ? i got 100% full and i cant send or receive. and sometimes i get warning about something and i cant see it and then admins blame me ! :\

You can download your PMs and then delete them from your sent and inbox. Text is the most common way but with a program called vBulletin PM Reader 1 build 37 with the XML downloads to be able to retain a lot of the formatting you'd see viewing PMs on Bluelight. (except emoticons).

This is what you are looking for to download your PMs >
163423_1529316282024_1508227248_31073275_5217307_n.jpg

I'm going to merge this into a very similar thread.

Or you can give your regular contacts your email address that you have created for Bluelight, that way you save your x amount of personal messages on here for new contacts.