Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Laptop 18650s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid

Greenlighter
My goldfish havnt been around the forums much In the past few years but when mr fish discoverd this forum back in 04 or so the harm reduction and the Insight really do not believe exist anywhere else. Mr fish ran into some legal issues a few years ago got raided but the cops came across my Pubic lice stash of 18650 batteries The sneaky boogers remove from old laptops who’s pack died usually Meaning one cell is dead but they are very Useful luxe intended to use them in vape devices before The lice figured out the non protected types will set your balls on fire and eradicate their existence. But this for some reason led the police to believe mr fish and lice was shake and baking with rechargeable 18650s. Lice laughed at the matter because tho Fish lice has never made it. He’s never heard of someone using them. Fish know we don’t go Into how to make illigal substances here but fish just want to know are we wrong. Fish and lice will take a pm if it’s a rule breaker but up until this point In the existence using a laptop battery to make meth is ludacris. Are the cops that stupid or did lice and fish look guilty on accident for a reason

I've made meth with plenty of 18650s... but this is my territory and I'm pretty sure mr fish and lice already know that...

I've read your post again and sort of understand it, but you don't need to talk about pet fish and public lice, these days we talk in the first person as it makes posts easier to understand

It still sounds an interesting story though, I want to know how battery's can make meth

We don't do SWIM or "my pet" stuff here, we know it's you and talking like that affords no protection.

That being said this concept is new to me, I've never heard of these batteries or what they do. I need to look into this.

I have no idea guys, I'm joking.

You can't make meth with laptop batteries as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.