• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lame pills not testing as mdma on marquis reagent.

simstim

Bluelighter
So someone recently marquis tested some of the pills that I do and it's not mdma. Turns orange.

Lame.

I snort them and get pretty high so I didn't question it. I've had pills that were completely bunk before and did nothing so these seemed legit. Whatever is in them is actually a pretty good high.

I'm about to have some pills from another source tested and we shall see.

I often get presses that test positive as mdma on drugsdata but that's no guarantee. The pills that tested orange weren't on drugs data though.

Tl;Dr-if you want to take real mdma test your pills.

I feel like my neighbor who was doing dirty thirties and got hooked thinking that they were real oxy 30s.

It happens to the best of us. That’s why I’m a drug dealers biggest headache if they are trying to pass off garbage, I’ll test right there before I buy. But just pulling out the test kit you can start to read the dealer. Everyone gets a bit antsy (sometimes they don’t know either) but it’s the ones who get defensive that you need to worry about. No one should ever have a problem getting product tested before buying, same with weighing..

I say fuck the pills and look for MDMA shards. That’s usually a much safer option.

-GC

It happens to the best of us. That’s why I’m a drug dealers biggest headache if they are trying to pass off garbage, I’ll test right there before I buy. But just pulling out the test kit you can start to read the dealer. Everyone gets a bit antsy (sometimes they don’t know either) but it’s the ones who get defensive that you need to worry about. No one should ever have a problem getting product tested before buying, same with weighing..

I say fuck the pills and look for MDMA shards. That’s usually a much safer option.

-GC
At least I've been getting pills really cheap and I've been enjoying the high so that's something.

My neighbor was paying full oxy prices for dirty thirties. From what I've heard about other states dirty thirties should be a fraction of the price.

At least I've been getting pills really cheap and I've been enjoying the high so that's something.

My neighbor was paying full oxy prices for dirty thirties. From what I've heard about other states dirty thirties should be a fraction of the price.

Yup if you’re paying cheap and ok with the high. I still recommend testing but I’m not gonna lie I’ve knowingly taken meth presses just cuz I didn’t wanna burn up some serotonin. It’s rare though and I start with like 1/20th a tablet. I’ve been “piped” on one occasion by trusting a press, the only bunk pill or anything I unknowingly took. Not a fun experience.

Yea dirty 30’s should be like 1/10th the price of real oxys lol.

-GC

Yup if you’re paying cheap and ok with the high. I still recommend testing but I’m not gonna lie I’ve knowingly taken meth presses just cuz I didn’t wanna burn up some serotonin. It’s rare though and I start with like 1/20th a tablet. I’ve been “piped” on one occasion by trusting a press, the only bunk pill or anything I unknowingly took. Not a fun experience.

Yea dirty 30’s should be like 1/10th the price of real oxys lol.

-GC
I guess I should've known when I was getting geeked snorting 1/4 of a pill.

They don't particularly smell or taste like meth and I manage to sleep almost every day so I dunno what they are.

I read eutylone gives orange-yellow with marquis .

Two different batches now have tested orange.

Now I see why I get presses so cheap.

The knowledge is already expanding in this thread. Testing is an important subject and it seems to change as the years go on.

But it is always threads like this, fentanyl, fake xanax and oxy that make me really angry at the state of street drugs. I have not needed the streets in 30 years. But when I did cocaine was cocaine, heroin was heroin and there was no such thing as a ketamine black market. (yeah shut up on the good ol days rant Jack) And when MDMA made it to the public the pills were coming from colleges where psychiatrists were experimenting using them for therapy. By 1988 I did hear of people selling "X" at Grateful Dead shows. Not sure that was black market or leftover pills from years earlier but I never indulged.

I wonder when the MDMA pill scene went south. Again I have used MDMA 3 times since the early 80's. Some powder called sassafras in 1997. Was good, estimate about 100 mgs. A pill in 2001. Was genuine but about an 80 mgs dose. Then the the last pill I took was 2008 at Gathering of the Vibes and it was from people we knew that were the plug. Had good shrooms and acid too. Camped right across from us. That pill seemed to be about 80-90 mgs.

Reading on the subject it seems the scene went to hell when RC's came out. I am starting to think RC's killed the street scene. I hate to say it, but things usually happen first in the US. So the crap market hit here first. But I also think the US will be the first to have some form of genuine drug dispensing just like with legal cannabis.

Well I've had two very different presses in the last two days. First, Louis Vuittons yesterday and then smiley faces today. Both from the same source which is a different source than all of the pills which tested orange with marquis reagent.

I got my 10 panel drug test a few minutes ago and tested my urine. It looks like I'm positive for amphetamine, methamphetamine, mdma, THC, and benzodiazepines.

The THC is definitely the legal (in my state) cannibinoid blend that I vape all day every day. Easily explained.

The rest had to come from the x pills! I don't think my prescriptions (abilify and imipramine) would test positive for benzos!

I've never heard of x pills adulterated with benzos before. Meth/speed yes but benzos is new to me.

I do like benzos with mdma. I used to snort x pills with klonopin.. That's another story though.

Check it out

IMG-20230323-174446540.jpg

IMG-20230323-174423499.jpg

I'm prepared to bet SOMEONE is producing 1-(1-benzofuran-6-yl)propan-2-one which can substitute for MDP2P in MDMA synthesis. BUT the problem is that the Chinese won't pay for the appropriate aldehyde (no run through the nitrostyrene pathway) so their shiity route produces positional isomers. NOT toxic as far as I know, but it won't make for nice, clean looking MDP2P.

When someone finds a cheap route, I bet 100% of the MDMA will disappear and instead 6MAPB will take over.

I mean it's LEGAL. If I can provide a route to a Chinese supplier I can import as much as I want with no issues. And sell it on as MDP2P with no issues.

But just because I can doesn't mean I do...

Actually, since reflux with formamide yield 6APB, they would go that way. But it's hard chemistry to master and the Chinese just aren't that good, The Dutch would love it.

Apparently abilify could cause a false positive for amphetamine.

That would leave the meth, mdma, and benzos to be accounted for in two different x pill presses.