• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ladies when was the first time you ever got horny?

hornit

Greenlighter
Ladies, when was the first time you got horny and what did you do about it? Or when did you first start exploring your body?

I have met numerous women that recall discovering their sexuality with the help of one of those water jets at the swimming pool. I think most people (men and women) stumble across the pleasant sensations their genitals can provide them prior to ever feeling 'horny'.

There's a play-fountain in the market square in Knoxville and on pretty much any given summer afternoon, you can glance over and spot some 6 or 7 year old kid blasting his/her naughty bits with one of the water streams. They have no shame about it because they're too young to have been inundated with that western-sex-guilt we all know and love. I doubt they're after any 'sinister' sort of release at that age either, but eventually we all put 2 and 2 together.

I don't think people hit puberty and suddenly just 'get horny' for the first time. Maybe I'm wrong.

Didn't feel "horny" until I was 15, however I was sexually aware and would masturbate for the fun of it before then.

I agree personally, I don't think anyone male or female just all of a sudden turns on a switch and suddenly you are able to become "horny"

Hmmm. I was about 12 I think? My first orgasm was crossing my legs and cumming haha =D and after that I just started pleasuring myself...which turned into using a *ahem* flashlight to experience that bit haha. About the right size :D

I wasn't 'horny' until about 15 though, when I got into my first serious relationship and lost my virginity.