• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

laced weed?

sarahsaurusx2014

Greenlighter
So I've heard a lot of arguing over what all weed can and can't be laced with whats your opinion/ what do you know about what can and cant weed be laced with.

People can lace weed with DMT, PCP and probably a few other substances, but as far as the whole "drug dealer's lacing weed to get the kids hooked on the harder stuff" thing is implausible. It's not cost effective, you need a larger amount to make it significantly bioavailable, and nobody does it. Ever.

The only time people lace weed with other drugs is when they are doing so for personal use, which doesn't always work.

Ive laced my weed with coke, kids call it cocoa puffs. It wastes most of the yay but you can feel it a little bit on top of the stone. Weed dipped in PCP is called a sherm stick and rolling a joint with crack is called a P Dog, common enough that they have widely accepted slang terms.

Ive never been sold weed with anything on it in my life though, and people selling people laced pot must be exceedingly, exceedingly rare. Ive never heard of it in almost 15 years smoking, certainly never seen it, and doubt I will ever see it in my lifetime.

Dealers are out to make money, theyre not putting their expensive coke or sherm on your weed, unless they charge you for it. Coke dealers dont like to give away coke. Especially since its practically worth its weight in gold. Hes not going to roll his cheap ass buds (even an ounce of the dankest Kush in Cali is going to be a mere fraction of the price of cocaine ounces) around in expensive product that his stoner customers are probably going to complain to him about. Especially considering theres no way in hell youll ever get someone addicted to another drug by putting it on top of pot. Old time myth, completely unrealistic.

Pot laced with enough drug on it to get you high is either going to be covered in a suspicious powder, emit an odd odor, burn weird, and taste like drugs other than pot. So if youre afraid of getting laced weed, make sure you dont smoke anything that does any of the above ^ But in all reality the chances of someone selling you weed laced with hard drugs is less likely than you hitting the lottery.

^^^
This is what my experience has been, I've laced plenty of weed but I've always laced my own personal stash, nothing that I've ever sold and I never have bought any weed that was laced in my 8 years of smoking weed every day. Btw I've also heard people use the term "lace" when talking about adding either hash or BHO to their weed so "lace" is a pretty broad term.

People can lace weed with DMT, PCP and probably a few other substances, but as far as the whole "drug dealer's lacing weed to get the kids hooked on the harder stuff" thing is implausible. It's not cost effective, you need a larger amount to make it significantly bioavailable, and nobody does it. Ever.

The only time people lace weed with other drugs is when they are doing so for personal use, which doesn't always work.

pretty much this. I would imagine someone could lace their weed with synthetic cannabinoids to make it feel more potent but I've never heard of someone doing so

I saw a dealer tip an oz of weed into a bag that had held a 1/4 lbs of meth with a lot of residue on the plastic and shake it up. Dunno how effective the meth would be for anyone who smoked it (pity the fool who vaped the stuff but this was before vapes were a thing) but I still wouldn't have wanted to buy that bag 8(

I'll keep my fingers crossed in hopes that someday i'll get dusted from some lacies.

at least in America, someone selling you laced weed is essentially like finding the leprechaun with his pot of gold...it's a fucking myth!!!!

bottom line, lacing weed is going to cost someone extra money, so I really don't understand how some people think that dealers lace their weed to save money...um, yea, that doesn't work out

at least in America, someone selling you laced weed is essentially like finding the leprechaun with his pot of gold...it's a fucking myth!!!!

That's the same anywhere, I reckon. My example was a 1:100,000,000 exception. The dealer just thought it was a funny thing to do, def. not a business decision 8(

I am surprised that not many people think that getting laced weed happens that often. It all depends on the dealer and the size of his clientele. Not every dealer is a cheap bastard, at least those whoI have ran into.

If he is small time, then the possibility is endless, if he wants to. There is also the other side of lace, as in spray it with catnip, or some garbage.

I knew a guy who used to get really dry bud which he would then spray down heavily with deodorizer to make is easier to hide, which also had the side effect of making it moist again so it would weigh more. Needless to say the guy was a douche.

I used to lace my weed with crack, and I've smoked weed with K2 on top of it. That's about it