• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

'Laced' Weed Stories

bogey_j

Bluelighter
when you were new to smoking and smoked dank for the first time, did you think it was 'laced'? =D

my friends and I sure did. we were used to smoking schwag that once we finally got our hands on some dank we figured it must've been laced because it blew our minds. way, way stronger than the crap we usually got

makes me wonder if this mythical laced weed was ever true. I used to hear urban legends of dealers spraying their weed with windex. what would a dealer even get out of 'lacing' weed anyway?

I didn't think it was laced, but it was definitely much more of an intense experience than it is now.

I have met a few people who smoked laced weed, usually at a party setting type shit. Never heard of getting laced off the street, except grit weed.

One time I smoked this shit man

so, I was smoking with 3 people. I smoked 2 bowls with my friends, and felt 100% fine. Then, my friend throws up a single bowl. I suddenly started feeling totally isolated from everyone else in the room. A feeling of extreme nervousness washed over my body and I started twitching. I felt INCREDIBLY self-conscious and became totally quiet. I was totally out of it, unable to socially function and having involuntary muscle twitches for about an hour and a half. I then tried to play the keyboard and it felt almost the same as when I tried to play guitar on K2 (it was impossible). I normally smoke medical so I KNOW this stuff had to be laced but neither of my friends seemed to think so. What we smoked couldn't have been spice because it didn't taste that different from normal weed and it was also in nugs. Someone must've sprayed it or soaked it in something, and whatever that something was, I did not have fun.