• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Laced marijuana (don't read if squeamish)

Consman

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, before I start with the story I should mention that I have smoked around 200 ish times, and I have never had an experience like this before, I also don't have any anxiety problems or any panic attack problems.

So a while ago I got some weed from a person I didn't know that well (nyc diesel to be exact) I smoked it 3 separate times and the first 2 times were great, I felt like I was tripping a little though, I would look down at the floor and it looked 2 dementional. But the third time I smoked it something crazy happened, it started off as a normal high, but then 10 mins in, I started freaking out, my heart was beating really fast and it felt like I was having some sort of panic attack. I tried to calm myself down and got a little something to eat and drink, when I was eating I was still freaking out and I my senses were crazy high I kept feeling the food slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. By this time about 45 mins had passed and I was still freaking out. Then the hallucinations started, I was having wierd closed eye hallucinations, and whenever I would open my eyes I kept seeing everything upsidedown for a second. I was hyperventilating and just kept saying to myself, "make it stop, make it stop." So I decided I just need to go to bed and sleep it off. I was lying in bed and I still felt horrible, then out of nowhere I started puking like crazy, so I ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet, and my senses were still crazy high, I could feel the food come up my stomacd I could feel each muscle in my throat push it up. While this was happening my legs kept shaking and I couldn't make them stop no matter how hard I tried. So, I threw up all the food, but my body was still trying to make me throw up, even though there was nothing left, I was just gagging like crazy and I couldn't stop. Eventually I stopped and went to bed, I was still freaking out, but not as much. I fell asleep around 6pm and woke up at 10pm and everything was fine.

I was curious a couple days later and looked in the bag it was sold to me in and I saw these tiny white brownish flakes, there wasn't a lot of them but you could notice it if you were looking for them. Does this sound like any sort of psychedelic drug? Thanks for reading and any help is appreciated.

It was probably stronger weed than you expected instead of being laced with drugs.
(Homeless ----- > Cannabis Discussion)

yeah there isn't really any financial incentive to lace marijuana, so its pretty rare.

9/10 times these experiences manifest through panic. it's not uncommon OP.

simple deep breathing calms me down when panic strikes on weed. all of the panic attacks i've ever had were from just after smoking.

Sounds terrible! My friend had a similar experience, and it turned out that it was because it was laced with PCP.

I'm pretty sure I only smoked "laced" weed once. It was after a final exam at the local college with 3 classmates/study buddies, and one guy rolled some weed in a blunt that looked, tasted, and smelled like garbage but was ridiculously potent. It was also a time when virtually all the synthetic cannabinoids were legal, and therefore cheap. He got it for four times cheaper the going rate at the time, which is unusual in this state. I was actually having a good time until it peaked and then the intensity and very short duration scared me, which led to me asking him about the weed and checking it out.

I knew I was just speculating, but the strange high combined with the extremely short duration and very low price made me suspicious. I had been smoking daily with some breaks for 5 years at that point, buying my weed and edibles from some of the best medical dispensaries from the start, so I'd been used to what kinds of highs cannabis could offer.