• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Laced Cannabis?

Kusarihateru

Greenlighter
I wasn't too sure where to post this so if this is in the wrong section I apologize.

I know most of the time when threads like this pop up people usually just happened to purchase really strong weed. However this experience is a little different. Last night I smoked just 1 bowl. At first things seemed perfectly fine. However approximately thirty minutes in I started feeling very chilly so I went to relax on my bed. When I got to my bed, my legs began to get extremely stimulated. My legs, and just my legs would shake intensely for a good five minutes then it would just stop. After it stopped I would suddenly feel a rush of euphoria. Then, after a few minutes the euphoria would vanish and I would feel my legs getting stimulated again, then the intense shaking would resume. The shaking continued to come in waves like that for an hour and a half. The shaking was intense to the point that it caused my teeth to chatter.
I even looked in the mirror to find that my pupils were visibly dilated. Though, the odd thing is that I had smoked a bowl of the same weed the day before and everything seemed fine. The experience actually has me really confused because it has me wondering if it was the weed or if somehow I was being effected by something else. I still have a good amount of the weed left, is there some way to find out if its been mixed with something? Am I just crazy? Who knows.

Well it could be a fluke.
Could also be laced. It's somewhat hit or miss when you lace pot with something, unless you pre-grind the product beforehand, and even then its still not consistant.
From your description of the effects, it seems like some phenylamine RC ('molly' as the kids are calling it).
Maybe if you have ever experienced that class of chem or just as well MDMA in pill form, would it compare to that?
Many of these chemicals are active in very low doses and would be more likely to have "hotspots" if sprinkled on your weed.

The only way to tell is to test it and the only way to tell 100% whats actually on it (if it is laced) is to send it to a lab..

Maybe you should reconsider your supplier if you even have the notion that your cannabis was deliberately contaminated with mysterious ingredients.

Also those new "synthetic cannabinoids" have some weird effects at high doses and are reletively cheap, i could see this being used to make poor quality pot more "potent"

SWIM (really! It wasn't me this time.) was drug tested about 6 months ago and came up positive for PCP. She told the doctor honestly, she has tried almost every drug out there, but never PCP. The weed must have been laced with it. She had gone to the hospital because she was feeling particularly out of control but chalked it up to her existing mental illness - never suspected PCP.

It's highly unlikely that your weed could've, or rather would've been laced with anything that could cause the effects you described.

Had you used MDMA or similar drugs in the week prior to the experience? Have you ever used any psychedelic phenethylamines like mescaline or any of the 2C-x compounds? I've had "flashbacks" before and it can come in different ways, sometimes in a body load or euphoria, sometimes only in visuals, and other times I've simply felt some mild visual distortions and physical discomfort. However, I have only experienced flashbacks from strong tryptamines and LSD, never phenethylamines, at least not as far as I could tell.

Smoking pot can sometimes trigger these experiences, and I've found that if I smoke in the days after I have taken MDMA or MDA, I feel a tad bit of the effects "resurface".