• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Labourer fined after cleaner finds PEZ lollies coated in Xanax he intended to send to

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
46608a39ba601202bd18fe98a15fe347

A LABOURER who coated hundreds of PEZ lollies with Xanax and mailed them to friends was caught after a cleaner discovered his poisonous candy stash in a Central Coast hotel room.

Andrew Parker, 29, of Coogee told police he coated each PEZ tablet — popular for their pocket dispensers shaped liked toys — with one milligram of the anti-anxiety drug.

In a search of the hotel room police also found the poisoned PEZ tablets inside a Christmas bon bon.

Parker did not show up at Gosford Local Court on Tuesday to answer a charge of possessing a prescribed restricted substance and was fined $1000 in his absence.

Police facts allege the labourer, who earns $5,500 a month, checked into the Gosford Hotel at 11pm on November 27 last year.

7de60be7dbb954c8ec87762e4e29d5ec

The next day around 11.30am a cleaner was tidying his room when she found coloured pills on his bed, resealable bags, scales and express post sachets. Police were contacted and that afternoon officers executed a search warrant on the room and found resealable plastic bags, a white substances and hundreds of PEZ tablets.

The police facts state the PEZ tablets, “appeared to be coated / laced with a white substance.” Officers also found a Christmas bon bon filled with PEZ lollies. Parker was arrested when he returned to his hotel room that evening.

The facts state that during an interview he told police he had coated the tablets with Xanax.

“He further stated that he would send the coated PEZ tablets to friends.”

Magistrate Bruce Williams convicted Parker and ordered the drugs to be destroyed.

Source: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...to-send-to-mates/story-fni0cx12-1227700524941

Why do they feel the need to mention how much this guy makes in a month? What relevance does that have to this story?

Coating PEZ candy with a drug probably takes the prize for the stupidest way of dosing of the week.

yeh i'm so confused how you can accurately dose a mg of xanax reliably on pez

Why do they feel the need to mention how much this guy makes in a month? What relevance does that have to this story?
I don't understand that either. The guy is a labourer...earns ~$60k a year - hardly a large income in australia.
yeh i'm so confused how you can accurately dose a mg of xanax reliably on pez
Dosing them with liquid volumetric dosing wouldn't be hard.
Reliably or accurately dosing them wouldn't be easy!
From the picture they look a bit crumbly and semi/dissolved.

A recipe for messy times...like leaving your whole dodgy set-up in a hotel for a cleaner to find.

I am thinking this guy was blacked out. Why else would you leave all that shit laying around in a hotel room?

Yep, you could set your watch to those professionally dosed PEZ xannies.

...just make your you set it a week and a half forward to give your memory a chance to catch up.

The article says "coated"... gives me a mental image of the guy trying to smear a spec of powder on the PEZ candy.