• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Laboratory testing of a pill?

Horrux

Bluelighter
I have 2 pills I'm very curious about. I have tested them with the complete testing kit and they revealed a combination of meth and something else, that something else being different in the "e" pills (contains no MDxx) and the "speed" pill which does contain some meth, but obviously not much of it and mostly something else.

Is there a lab I can mail my pill to? I remember many years ago such a service was offered...

Holy crap, US$120.00 per pill!! For $40 each I woulda done it, but 120? That's a big bunch of dough... :(

Thanks anyway.

Yeah $120 bucks is pretty steep isnt it! Out of curiosity what pills are we talking about?

Yeah $120 bucks is pretty steep isnt it! Out of curiosity what pills are we talking about?

The two that I have reagent tested on pillreports. The "blue mouse" and the "50 cents". Although if it came to one OR the other, I'd get the blue mouse tested coz that weird purple around the Mandelin really freaked me out.

Sadly, eData lost their sponsorship that allowed people to have pills tested for free. :( The fee is steep, but it's all lab costs. eData makes no $$ from the testing of these pills. Just FYI.

Shows once again how lucky we are here in the Netherlands.
We've got pill testing centres in every big city here, who mostly test for free. They're actually happy with every unique tablet they can test, so they can have it in their database.

Shows once again how lucky we are here in the Netherlands.
We've got pill testing centres in every big city here, who mostly test for free. They're actually happy with every unique tablet they can test, so they can have it in their database.

No kidding, Viva! I wish we were so lucky over here. :(

A quick question since you are in the Netherlands...how fast is the testing center turnaround time there? You may be able to help the person in this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=461003

Send in the pills to ecstasydata.org. I know it says that there's no funding currently, but that's out of date. There's funding that they haven't announced yet.

I wonder what contributes to the cost? is it cost of chemicals or for renting lab time? what makes it $120 per pill and would the price ever go down over time or with volume?

If they did get more funding, does that mean we can send in a pill and just hope it will get tested?

What would be nice is if there was a happy medium to where the funding would pay for a portion so you could send in a pill with say, $40 and be pretty darn sure it would be tested!

(Otherwise, it would be cheaper to send a pill to someone in the Netherlands and have someone get it tested for free!)

I wonder what contributes to the cost? is it cost of chemicals or for renting lab time? what makes it $120 per pill and would the price ever go down over time or with volume?

From my understanding, the $120 is all lab fees. I'm not sure about a volume discount.

If they did get more funding, does that mean we can send in a pill and just hope it will get tested?

What would be nice is if there was a happy medium to where the funding would pay for a portion so you could send in a pill with say, $40 and be pretty darn sure it would be tested!

Back a few years ago, you could send in your pills for no cost at all. Then, when funding got tight, I believe it was a $35 co-pay. Then it got to the full cost of $120. I hope Nathan is right about their funding, it sure would come in handy in this horrible market.

I wonder if there are other labs you could go to that would give you the contents and the milligrams of each, since ecstasydata.org can't post the amount.

I wouldn't think a lab would turn you in if you didn't take the pill back right? I mean what if you were a parent and you said you found this in your kid's room and wanted it analyzed to see what what in it!

Honestly i wouldnt even risk putting anything illegal into the mail esp mail that goes out of the country for GC/MS testing. You could always buy a complete test kit and that should give a general idea.

Pill testing is a method used to determine illicit substances present in a pill. Well many substances might become harmful for health; hence testing pills in a laboratory by the help of different medical instruments is always necessary. It is usually done by extracting a small scraping from a pill and then placed it in the reagent which shows different reactions. When substances combine with different chemicals it produces varied result and helps in identifying whether it is safe or not.

Holy crap, US$120.00 per pill!! For $40 each I woulda done it, but 120? That's a big bunch of dough... :(

Thanks anyway.

$120 for powders/crystals/ non xtc pressed pill

$40 for pills sold as ectasy ( not including capsules )

$120 for powders/crystals/ non xtc pressed pill

$40 for pills sold as ectasy ( not including capsules )
So suppose I wanted some kind of pharmaceutical tested. That would run me $150 as their website states. But if I scrape off the manufacturer's stamp and tell them it was sold to me as ecstasy they will test it for $40? Or am I missing something? Not that I would take advantage, but if this really is the case you can rest assured lots of people are going to take advantage of this loophole. I assume they have thought about this and will discard the results if it's a pharmaceutical or something, but I thought I'd ask

In the UK you can have stuff tested for free by a Welsh organisation: http://www.wedinos.org/, you could have a go a sending to them?

I think you need to provide a UK postcode so you'd need to just find one on the net