• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

lab testing a drug (UK)

rarerran

Bluelighter
I've heard about people getting lab tests.

I had an idea. A while back (half a year) I took a cannabis edible (or what I was told was cannabis) from a new dealer (this is the UK black market- no legal dispensaries here) and it triggered some sort of strange headache I've had ever since.

I was wondering if it would be any benefit to go back to that dealer (if they are still actively selling contraband) and purchasing the same edible (if still make it) and have it lab tested to find out if it really was cannabis or something else. The idea being if it turned out to something else that could give me info I would find helpful in helping diagnose what I have.

Only problem is it's been half a year, what if the dealer has changed his recipe or changed the way he did things in that time?

And do I need to seek any sort of legal permission to do this? Or if you bring something illegal to such a lab to be tested do they just mind their own business?

I hardly think a lab will want to test edibles and for the future get yourself few 20 bags and make your own edibles.

What form did it come in?

Wedinos do UK lab testing, but I guess it might depend on what kind of form they received said substance in. Check their website, it works by post.