Lab Results

lostsoul.On.E

Bluelighter
Hi guys so i went yesterday and had my blood work done due to this gyno that has recently occurred but im confused.

My estradial levels came back at 8.1. The low end of the scale.

But whats making me real nervous is LH at 35.1(normal 1.7-8.6) and FSH(normal 1.5-12.4) at 25.6. This is really high, what could be causing this? Is it dangerous to be that high?

Does serms or Ai's raise your levels like that?

Also says my EOS is high at 7% when 1-5% is the normal range. What is that?

Everything else seems to be fine my test levels are at 782. IDK im just so confused, i thought my gyno prob was due to high estro levels but mine are really low. Whats the deal?

Hi guys so i went yesterday and had my blood work done due to this gyno that has recently occurred but im confused.

But whats making me real nervous is LH at 35.1(normal 1.7-8.6) and FSH(normal 1.5-12.4) at 25.6. This is really high, what could be causing this? Is it dangerous to be that high?

Everything else seems to be fine my test levels are at 782. IDK im just so confused, i thought my gyno prob was due to high estro levels but mine are really low. Whats the deal?

i know im obviously going to have to see a doctor thats without question,

puffy nips and i have like a pea sized lump on both sides. But the puffyness is the only thing noticeable. When i take a cold shower or i am cold you cant even notice anything.

I would have guessed you are taking an AI to reduce your gyno, hence the high LH result and low e2... Are you taking anything?

I have been taking 7.5 aromasin and just lowered nolva to 20mgs. But my estro is still low why are my nips still so Damn sensitive? Im dropping the aromasin tooand will just continue the nolva

Patients who have primary Leydig cell damage exhibit diminished feedback inhibition of gonadotropin secretion resulting in high serum LH and FSH concentrations. In
hypergonadotropic hypogonadism, these patients have a diminished Leydig cell reserve and a blunted testosterone response to administered LH or to the LH-like effects of hCG......

Prolactin levels would be good...

I'd say drop the AI and Nolva and get everything tested, including prolactin.

i got the female hormone panel from privatemdlabs.. would you know if prolactin is included in it? i dont see it