View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lab grade lysergamides question about dosage on blotters

kratomized

Bluelighter
Ok so I was having a debate with a friend...Im suspicious that even these high quality lysergamides that are coming out cant always be spot on 100ug or whatever dose range they are going for. So for you chemists, chemistry students or blotter layers , what do you think or know? Are these blotters laid with that kind of precision or do you think that they are going to be a little less or a little more than 100ug on many of the tabs?

I feel the lysergermids that are coming out from vendors have pretty much been laid as perfectly as possible.
Non dark net vendors have a vested interest in selling their wares long after the lysergermids are no longer available. Whereas any dude at a festival can make up anything about his blotters as the next batch could be from any kind of mystery new source and who could say different?

Right ...I understand that they will be as perfect as possible. Key word being possible...but assuming they have a pretty sophisticated lab what is possible? What is the most precise they can possibly be? But I do hear ya...theyre going to be much more on point than what comes out of peoples mouths...up until recently (2000-2010) Im 99% sure most blotters on the street were about 60 -80 mics.... believe it or not 10 mics can make a huge difference with compounds active in such tiny amounts as LSD

Lots of things are possible... There is a specific thread on bluelight about laying blotter.
You should check it out, it's not that difficult. I make Etizolam blotters for personal use because the dosage is like 500ug - 2mg.

ok cool...well in your personal experience...do you think its possible to nail it EXACTLTY 5oo ug? Ill check out the thread..but whats your opinion based on your experience?

Yes.
It's really just a matter of math and technique (paying attention to how blotter paper holds solution).
Now there are a million ways this could all go wrong too!!
But with practice (food colouring and blotter paper will teach you a lot). It can be figured out pretty perfectly.