• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

L Theanine Klonopin

In my opinion its like asking if a gun will improve a nuke. I mean yes technically you might be able to kill a few more people but after a nuke is that significant?

This is a reaching metaphor but i think a better point is like the gun vs nuke in that example with l theanine vs a benzodiazine you have alot more
- "control" (i never felt like i couldnt control how much i took or felt addicted)
- its much less likely to be overkill knocking you out cold instead of just calming you down
- less likely to collateral damage to innocent people for example if you say take too much and start a fight with a family member

However, its still very weak in my opinion. So ya sorry not trying to be a pessimist.

In my opinion its like asking if a gun will improve a nuke. I mean yes technically you might be able to kill a few more people but after a nuke is that significant?

This is a reaching metaphor but i think a better point is like the gun vs nuke in that example with l theanine vs a benzodiazine you have alot more
- "control" (i never felt like i couldnt control how much i took or felt addicted)
- its much less likely to be overkill knocking you out cold instead of just calming you down
- less likely to collateral damage to innocent people for example if you say take too much and start a fight with a family member

However, its still very weak in my opinion. So ya sorry not trying to be a pessimist.
Yeah I haven’t noticed much potentiation as well weed on the other hand has been a godsend especially edibles